Lisa POV - Extra

I stumbled upon the bed, knocking my vase over and landed upright on the wooden tiles of black pink house. "Lisa !" Jennie scolded "Won't you let me sleep on a nice Sunday morning ?!." Jennie was siting upright with a scrunched up face, her hair all tangly tangly. I giggled. Her hair was so distracting. I managed to keep up a "so sorry" face, but not for long, I snorted and laughed out loud. "I know, my hair" she said trying to tie it. But it was impossible, she twisted it, annoyed and left it like that itself. "Breakfast's ready !" Rose hopped in the room with two plates, stacked with burnt sandwiches. "OMG ! Who broke the vase ?" Rose asked in her babyish voice. "Guess who it is, of course, it's always our... MAKNAE!" Jennie said, annoyed. "It's a shame I have to share a room with her" Jennie said sarcastically. I frowned. And reached out to grab the burnt sandwiches, it tasted okay, lots of cheese, two slices of tomatoes, lettuces and minced meat. Jennie made a EWW face which insulted Rose a lot, but Rose ignored her and gave me the other sandwich ( which I didn't want, LMFAO ). "How'd you eat that ?" Jennie asked making a YUCK face, uh, she is too extra sometimes. "It tastes okay" I munched on my scrambled eggs which Rose made specially for me. When I'd finished breakfast, I rushed to get ready, we had a fan sign today, and I was looking forward to the BLINKS. I dressed in a black and white polka dotted shirt with skinny trousers. As I walked towards the hall, I was surprised to find all my unnie's dresses in stylish cloths for the fan sign, much, much earlier than me.