Jungkook's POV - Kids

"How's married life, hyung ?" Yugyeom asked me, the corner of his mouths starting to grow into a wide smirk at Lisa.
She looked so damn gorgeous that I didn't want any other man to set his eyes on her. She wore a skintight black pencil dress, that was so simple but yet, magnificent.
(Y'all... get yourself a 'Jungkook' )
"Yah, stop looking at her like that. She's way elder to you. Don't even try" I playfully turned his head which made him laugh.
"You're such a family man now. A wonderful wife, two amazing kids. Two.... hyung. Two...." he trailed off, bursting into laughter once again.
I tried making myself not to laugh but ended up spluttering all once again. Reina walked towards me and I ruffled her hair. "Where was my little princess ?" I kneeled down, shaking her thumb out from her mouth.
"Mother is going on and off about my dress getting creased. All I did was get into the mud pool and have a water fight and broke my kneecap while jumping in the Bumpy Castle. That's all I did, Father. I swear to god" Reina assured me and I burst out laughing.
This girl is not the usual one. And I so loved her because of that. She's my daughter. My darling beloved little princess.
"Well then, I'll tell Mother that you didn't do anything wrong" I took a look at her and changed my mind.
I brushed her straight black hair behind her ears and saw her crumpled and mud colored and wet party frock.
"Maybe, you should have a change. I bet Lisa has taken some extra clothes with her only for you" I pushed her forwards.
Reina sulkily walked down the aisle, her lovely sneakers in the spite of despair as they sogged wet and drippy.
"One of a girl, isn't she ?" Yugyueom chuckled. "How's your relationship with Tzuyu?" I asked.
"Very well. All good. But I don't sense things are completely right" he murmured.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Look, if your destined for each other. You will be together. No matter what it takes, bro. It'll be alright" I patted him on his shoulder.
"Jungkook oppa...... nice to meet you-again" Tzuyu came as she shook hands with me and I gave her a knowing smile.
"Yugyeom, aren't you going to help me with the flower crowns, come on" Tzuyu pulled Yugyeom indignantly as he turned around and we both waved back at each other.
The huge stage glimmered in the golden lights, bouquets and bouquets of flowers lined up till the joined church aisle, millions of guests, mostly idols, were crowded all over the hall. Namjoon hyung and Chaeyoung were not here yet. Namjoon hyung was still outside and Chaeyoung is probably in that conjusted dressing room filled with ladies.
Jimin hyung and Rose noona were talking to each other in a corner, away from the noisy crowd. They both had small four year old girl called Hana. A shy creature for sure, she stays up zipped up, not wanting to go to anyone except Jimin hyung and Rose noona and the rest of Bangtan and Blackpink.
Rose noona was carrying her second baby, as for known early, another girl. Jeez, Jimin hyung had a lot of spent coming up.
Taehyung hyung and Jennie noona were both talking to Irene noona.
Taehyung in his smart suit, that still made girls look at him once more like before...... Jennie noona still looked much more younger.
Jennie noona carried Minseo, her second and youngest daughter who was just one year old. She sucked on her thumb, looking over at Irene unnie as she was a disgusting bug.
They both also had Renchun , their first son, and Mark, their second son and Jihee, their third kid and first daughter.
A family of six. God, this Taehyung hyung is not a innocent one for sure. Like four kids.
He wants five. Well, I guess another one is coming right up.
He never wanted two girls, just one, but God granted him with two. If the next one becomes a girl too, Taehyung hyung is going to have a blast.
Jin hyung and Jisoo noona had one girl and one boy, the girl was the elder one, her name is Juana. And their younger boy is called, Jisung.
Hey guys,
I'm gonna tell all their ages so go down below..... well, right down.
Lisa & Jungkook -
Jeonsan - 7 years old.
Reina - 5 years old.
Jennie & Taehyung -
Renchun - 8 years old.
Mark - 7 years old.
Jihee - 5 year old.
Minseo - 1 year old.
Rose & Jimin -
Hana - 4 years old.
Jisoo and Jin -
Juana - 9 years old.
Jisung - 7 years old.