Lisa's POV - AMA's

( 1 month later )

"Lisa !" Jennie shrieked. We were hurriedly getting ready for the AMA's, I was so happy !. The AMA's, we'd meet the American singers, such as my favorite, BEYONCÉ. Thankfully a K pop group was there too, our sunbaenim's. Yes... how could we forget. It was BTS. And we'd made it with them. Our manager oppa is going to love this ! . "Yes unnie ! I'm coming" I called out to her. Thoughts rushed through my mind, we performing, with hope and courage. I was thinking too much. I was nervous. I was happy. I was so emotional. I hated this feeling. But at the same time, I loved it ! . I squealed. As we got outside our AMA make up room, I saw flashlights and posters of The Weekend, Selena Gomez and Marshmallow and of course BEYONCÉ, army bombs and of course our BLACKPINK posters. Army bombs high lighted the most. They kept chanting "BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS !". We went to a eight sided table with our name BLACKPINK reserved on it. Behind us were the famous BTS. Oh thank god, atleast someone to feel comfortable with rather than posh American singers. Sunbaenim Taehyung greeted all of us and we greeted too. V was nice. He was so sweet to pull our chairs for us. We thanked him and started looking forward to the show. Jisoo was incredibly excited. Rose kept on putting her compacts and lip gloss. Jennie kept a straight forward face throughout the show. Maybe she didn't want to get caught singing and dancing to all her favorite songs in English. Woah... BTS on stage ?....