Lisa's POV - Game NOT Over

I clenched my fists in rage.
I hate him now. And now I'm not turning back. I'm never gonna forgive him, as if he would apologize. He has it all with Rose unnie.
I had told Rose unnie to take her phone with her and record it while speaking to Jimin oppa.
And Rose unnie agreed to do it, and went to BigHit building without anyone knowing.
Not even Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie.
And now, they made out, or Jimin oppa made Rose unnie make out with him.
I told unnie to put the phone on her short's pocket and put it on speaker while they talk.
And I heard things that I didn't have to hear.
Just things that would hurt me more.
And I loved Rose unnie saying "I was loyal to my friends."
That gets him. But that didn't work out. And know I know that he used to like me too.
But he never said to what he told to Rose unnie to me.
Half girlfriend.
Atleast he made out with me on the MMA's. Thank god. 
Now I understood that he was a freaking playboy, worser than Jungkook probably.
........
Jungkook. That's what I need. I cut the call and dialed Jungkook's number, I have it from our 97 liner group chat.
97 Liners ❤️❤️❤️
Donghyuk oppa ( Ikon ) : Wassup ?!
Jihyo unnie ( Twice ) : As if anything good is happening.
Jaehyun oppa ( NCT ) : Ay, everyone.
DK oppa ( Seventeen ) : Calm down, and you know what, big thing right here.
Mina unnie ( Twice ) : What big thing ?
Junhoe ( Ikon ) : Down there, uh ?
Jiho ( Oh My Girl ) : Pervert alert !
Minghyu ( Seventeen ) : Oh let me sleep. With all the notifications, shut up !
BamBam ( Got7 ) : That's enough of sleeping, Minghyu hyung.
Eunha ( Gfriend ) : Haha, ruckus down here.
Yerin ( 15& ) : IKR. LOL.
Jimin ( 15& ) : I thought you slept, Yerin unnie.
Jungkook ( BTS ) : Ok, what's up here ?
Binnie ( Oh My Girl ) : Nothing, Jungkook oppa.
Yuju ( Gfriend ) : Yah, stop flirting, Binnie-ah.
Winwin ( NCT ) : Haha, Binnie always has a soft corner for Jungkook, doesn't she ?
The8 ( Seventeen ) : Oooooooooohhhhh.
Yugyeom ( Got7 ) : Aww, poor Binnie noona. Yah, Jungkook hyung ?
Eunwoo ( Astro ) : Hahahaaaa.
Sujeong ( Lovelyz ) : Ayoooooo, Binnie unnie.
Jun ( U-kiss ) - Very bad you didn't tell me you were dating, Jungkook and Binnie.
Taeyang ( SF9 ) : Binkook !
Gyujin ( Up10tion ) : Binnie and Jungkook sitting under at tree -
                                                                                                                          Me : K-I-S-S-I-N-G !
Binnie ( Oh My Girl ) : Ah, Lisa-ah. You started too. Don't get me started on Liskook !
Taeyang ( SF9 ) : Liskook is bae !
BamBam ( Got7 ) : Ha, Jungkook. Taeyang, they both are thick enemies, bro.
                                                                                                            Me : Not enemies, friends.
Jungkook ( BTS ) : Frenemies.
Yugyeom ( Got7 ) : F-R-I-E-N-D-S, that's how you f****** spell friends, get that shit inside your heaaaddd !
                                                                                Me : Shut up. Jungkook, I wanna talk to you.
Jungkook ( BTS ) : Sure, Lisa 😏😏.
Yugyeom : Liskook is sailing.
I shut my phone down. God, that group is hell. I wanna exit now.
I just made fun of Binkook, god, it became Liskook.
TING-TONG, the doorbell rang, I rushed to open the door.
All my unnies were out, Jennie and Jisoo unnie went shopping and you know where Rose went.
So the whole of the Blackpink TV crew were out in the shopping mall.
Did Rose unnie come back ?
I looked through the sliver door-hole. And............ Jungkook ?
He wore a black hoodie with a mask on and baggy black trousers and brown timberlands.
I peered the door open.
"Jungkook ?" I asked, my voice in a quiet mouse-whisper.
Suddenly, I realized that I was still in my big and loose white t-shirt and had nothing down below except for my underwear.
And I was not wearing a bra. I squinted my eyes.
"Oh, come on, get inside, I'll just go change at come, I look a sight" I said, heading towards the my room, as I pulled my white t-shirt down.
"This looks like a best outfit for a girl, Lisa, don't change" he tugged my t-shirt.
I stopped. God, what a....... F-boy.
Goddamnit, no wonder why. I was wearing the same brown timberlands as him.
At house. I usually remove my shoes and lay freely at our house, but I just wanted to try on
the timberlands Jennie unnie gave me yesterday.
"In fact, you should probably put a bra, that thing is killing me" he smirked.
"That's what I'm trying to do, idiot" I muttered.
"I was just kidding" he stepped inside our house, removing his hoodie.
He looked so god damn hot in his white hung-loose t-shirt.
He jumped into the couch, like he already knew this house.
"Feels so weird seeing this house rather on the TV with your silly unnies" he said.
"Excuse me, don't talk about you and your pathetic hyungs" I rolled my eyes.
"Including Jimin hyung, noona ?" he pouted.
I sighed heavily. Suddenly all the wild thoughts about him and Rose unnie.
"Oh, things haven't been going good ?" he asked, I bet he knew the answer, just annoying me.
He chuckled at how he defeated me.
How much he loved pissing me off. I can't believe he was the one who said he liked me.
And his sympathetic dialogue he probably rehearsed.
Those good words can never come out of this bastard's mouth.
"Oh, well, anyway, you wanted to TALK" he crossed his legs, looking up at me.
"Yeah, it was a big mistake, you can go now" I poured some coffee into a cup, my fan beautifully decorated with prim roses and black violas and my name in a huge cursive font.
I took a huge sip, waiting for one of his nasty-reply.
"Who am I to blame when you're so called little crush-ie lost trust in you ?" he walked towards me.
"You should have supported me, instead of saying some bullshit about us sleeping together, Jeon freaking Jungkook !" I hissed, clenching my teeth and balling my fists.
"Oh, come hit me doll, I wanna see the strength" he cracked his knuckles.
"Wanna fight ?" he smirked, giving his hand for arm-wrestling.
"And if I loose, you get to punch me, and if you loose, I'll get to ask you a big favor" I held his hand.
"On your marks, get set and go !" I screamed.
God, he was so strong. I've only heard of Bangtan's maknae is one of the strongest man in the world, never experienced it, though.
I struggled, but he didn't push me down. We both stayed in our starting positions.
Then suddenly, his hand loosened and I pushed him hard, with all my strength.
And I pushed him down and sighed.
He looked at me, smiling. He purposely lost for me probably. But then he gets to punch me, why did he let go of that.
"Now, tell me what your big favor is this" he said, sighing and acting like his hand got hurt.
Very bad acting, bro.
"I want you to use your playboy tactics on me, and use me for a while" I shrugged.
"To make Jimin hyung jealous, doll ?" Jungkook grinned.
"Why, is that bad, just use me once, and throw me later" I ordered.
"I won, do what I say, and always respect your elders, from a elder sister's advice" I grinned.
Yes, I wanted him to use me to make Jimin oppa jealous.
And only he would work. After all, his playboy tactics can't be stopped. Only Jungkook's.
He nodded, biting his lip to not let out a sarcastic chuckle.
"Don't laugh, this has to be done, use me, play me, I just want the result to be good" I rolled my eyes.
"Done deal, sis" he punched me on my stomach as he walked towards the door.
I clutched my stomach.
"I owe it, NOONA" he laughed as he put on his hoodie and mask.
He smiled one huge bunny smile and walked away, door closed.
I sighed deeply.
Then I took my phone and went to the 97 liner group chats.
Me : I'm officially dating him now.
Yugyeom ( Got7 ) : Oh, Lisa noona. You never said this.
Binnie ( Oh My Girl ) : Lisa......... you were definitely not together now.
Me : I was, Binnie. I'm sorry I took your crush.
Binnie ( Oh My Girl ) : I never had a crush, Lisa unnie. Just, congratulations !
Me : Hey, we're just dating.
BamBam ( Got7 ) : Lisa, how come I was not the first person to know this ?
Taeyang ( SF9 ) : Naughty Jungkook hyung.
I kept my phone down.
I grinned, this game is still not over, Jimin.