Jisoo's POV - Missing

I let out in a fury, grabbing my mask and cap and asking our driver to speed off to the national park.
As soon as we reached there, I asked our bodyguards if they could spot Rose anywhere.
I sat in the car worrying, not only it had appropriately reached two hours, but Rose was in a moody season these four weeks since our comeback, and I was afraid she would do something dreadful.
She's been absent-minded and she forced herself to talk and perform without showing any worries on the outside, she smiled at us, telling us to mind our business in a playful manner,
but something in me, knew she was definitely not okay.
"Oh unnie, you worry too much, just that I don't feel things going in the right way" she even consoled me yesterday.
I looked out of the window, hoping to find Rose coming back, giggling and laughing just as her usual self, scolding the bodyguards playfully at how they went searching for her.
Oh, how much I wanted Rose back.
Not that she broke up with Jimin, she still hangs around with him, and she says Jimin makes her feel like somebody else.
This usually happens to girls when they break up, all the moody session and all.
I gulped down as I crossed my fingers.
"It's nothing you silly little unnie !" I heard her voice, surrounding me around.
I wanted that person in front of me so bad.
I pushed the door open, taking the burning feeling in my chest no longer, I will find her on my own instead.
I looked around the crowded park, many little teenage children who hung around in groups the most. Which was even dangerous for me to walk out like that.
I put on my mask and cap, and ran along the cycle track painted in red.
I didn't know why was I running, but I ran and ran, circling the huge park, but I saw no sign of her, I spotted our bodyguards, busy trying to find Rose among the crowd.
After finishing the second round, I plopped down, suddenly tears spurting out down my mask.
I threw my cap onto the green, as a bodyguard slowly picked me up, finally noticing me.
"Oh ma'am, she's nowhere to be found" the bodyguard panted.
"Maybe she could be............... k- kidnapped ?" I heard another bodyguard's voice.
Tears started spurting out more, I clenched my fists, knowing I shouldn't make a show here.
"Oh, are you someone famous ?" I heard a little girl's voice.
I looked up, finding a ton of teenagers lined up, one frantically pulled my mask down.
"Jisoo !"
"Blackpink Jichu !"
"I love you !"
"Can I have an autograph ?!"
"You're my bias !"
"I love you, god !"
"You're even prettier in real life !"
"Jisoo, I love you !"
"Bish, get off, Rose is so much better !"
"No Tae-Gwanghwamun, Lisa is !"
"Jicccccccccchhhhhhhuuuuuu !"
"Ma'am, run !" my bodyguard instructed me.
I spun around, dashing for the run, some teenagers followed us, I followed the track back to our car, one bodyguard was ahead of me, while the rest five were behind me, pushing away the fans, I felt so sorry for them, but this was a dangerous place to visit.
I got inside the car and so did the rest and the driver took off.
I panted heavily, I didn't find Rose, she said she would be at the national park.
"We didn't find Rose !" I wailed.
"Oh ma'am, I'm sure, she was no where there, she lied to you, we searched the whole park for her, ma'am was no where to be found" one of the bodyguard panted.
"How can you guys be so irresponsible, why didn't you go with her ?!" I screamed.
"She said she wanted her me time, it's kind of bad having bodyguards around you all the time, right ?" one of the bodyguards persisted.
"Not that you didn't want to work !" I slammed my hand down the seat.
"Ma'am, we're sorry, we didn't know she would do something like this, and I didn't see her going, these two did, it's not OUR fault, it's THEIR fault" one of the bodyguards pointed out.
"Now you beg me not to report !" I raised my voice.
They fell quiet, not replying to me.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just tensed, I want to see Rose now" I apologized them.
"Maybe, she's home, she went right the moment we came, that can happen" one of the bodyguards reasoned.
Oh, that could happen. Rose must be sitting at home, sipping her favorite black bean coffee.
As we reached, I frantically opened the door and stepped inside.
The house was somewhat messy, Rose's shoes laying on the carpet, the cushions were placed in either way, and the keys of the house lay on the kitchen table.
I walked inside my room and found Jennie cozily tucked up in her bed, sleeping away.
Before going out, I had somewhat known that Lisa won't arrive soon but I knew Jennie will.
So I had written a note for Jennie that me and Rose were shopping because I actually didn't know if she'd be there or not.
Kai and Kuma were too in Jennie's arms, and they opened their eyes wide at my visit.
Kuma ran up to me, as I patted it's brown fury head.
Jennie woke up slowly, at the disturbance of Kuma's jumping greeting to me.
"Unnie ?" Jennie sleepily asked.
"You finished shopping ?" Jennie asked me, rubbing her eyes.
"Um, I didn't go for shopping, I need to tell you something" I crouched down beside her.
"What ?"