Jin's POV - Bowling

I rolled the bowling ball on the floor and it hit three pins. BamBam chuckled. "Not so bad" he laughed. "Yeah, right" I chuckled. I took a sip of my cola, "See there, look at Tzuyu and Jungkook" BamBam pointed at Tzuyu talking to Jungkook and Jungkook with his hands on the table, fidgeting his straw. I laughed. "Aren't they perfect together ?" BamBam spoke in a girly way. I laughed more harder. Nope. He'd go red like a chili when he likes someone, like with IU. Have you seen him going red ? It's a sight to be seen. Taehyung was busy talking to Mark and Suga and Namjoon were eating with JB and JR and J-hope and Jimin was talking to Youngjae and Jackson. All the girls except for Tzuyu were bowling and laughing. "Hello Jin oppa" Sana came and bowed towards me. "Hello Sana" I bowed. "So enjoying ?" she smiled. "Definitely, my friends are here" I chuckled. BamBam shook hands with Sana and they talked a while. I went to meet the rest of the members of Twice. When I came, they all bowed at me and I bowed back. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person, sunbae" Nayeon smiled warmly. She was cute. "Call me oppa, and worldwide handsome is always at your service" I brushed my bangs out of my eyes. They laughed. "Good evening, sunbae uhh.. oppa" Dahyun corrected herself and chuckled. I smiled and greeted everyone. Woah.... there's a lot. After a while, we all ate from the bowling center. I had a Japjae and Kimchi and a sugarcane juice. But nothing could beat my cooking. My seaweed soup is the best. Umm.... the thought of it is making my salivary glands ready.