Jennie's POV - Nervous

We rushed to the backstage. The make - up artists rushed for the compacts and touchings. The hair stylists got our hair neatly back again. Rose trembled, she was sitting near me, with a pale expression. "Unnie, I'm scared. It's the AMA's, what if I mess up ?" she whispered softly, so no one could near. "You never mess up. Even if someone's does it will be Jisoo and she'll laugh it out, right ?" I chuckled. Lisa popped out of no where to see what's going on with the laughs. "Can I hear the joke too ?" Lisa cuddled between us, "Me too ! Me too !" Jisoo rushed to our cuddle. "Rose is just really worried Jisoo will mess it up.. isn't our Chaeyoung so sweet ?" I spoke in a very girly way. Lisa laughed and Rose giggled while Jisoo frowned funnily. "Is that so Chaeyoung ?!" Jisoo shrieked as she pulled a string of Rose's hair. Rose smiled. I was glad she was happy again. We all laughed. "Girlies, don't get your hair messed up again, you know it's hard to set your hair, right ?!" Pim unnie scolded us as she set Rose's hair again. "Next will be the famous Blackpink !" the hostess cheered. Fans squealed and a rock rhythm started. "Yes oppa, I'm sure........ the dresses are fine, everything is fine..... tell them to keep a smile on?.... of course, our girls will do that" Seongi assured our manager oppa on the phone call. She was quite tensed because manager oppa was really firm and he liked pointing out mistakes and shouted at her. But he was sweet at times too. Seongi acted really cool, and kept assuring manager oppa. She kept the phone down. "Hurry up ladies ! It's your big moment. Don't forget to rock and plaster a smile on your face always ! Shine bright like a diamond, Blackpink !" she said causally as she patted each of us on our shoulders while we walked. Ugh... please grant me the boon to rock, oh god !.