Jungkook's POV - Can We Break Up

I kicked the door violently that would probably make her scared in no time.
She didn't open, so I figured out that she thought it was some stranger.
"Yah Lisa !" I screamed, I didn't want to be noticed out there in their big garden.
She opened it finally and rolled her eyes.
"It is you again" she sighed as I walked inside their house so lavishly.
I was getting used to this now.
I looked at her new self.
Hard brown blonde struck hair that had suddenly grew out of nowhere.
She wore a tight white top and black Nike trousers that left her long bare legs.
"Stop looking at me like that, creep" she threw a cushion at me.
"Can you please tell me about you're dressing sense ?" I sarcastically asked her.
"You look like you're born in the freaking 60's" I chimed.
"Oh, better than a color blind person who goes all black" she rolled her eyes.
I low key smirked at her arrogance.
I got up, heading towards her as she backed away and finally slammed her onto the wall.
I gripped my hands around her tiny exposed waist.
"How are you like this, Lisa ?" I breathed in her neck, slowly pecking her temple.
I heard her gasping for breath, a huge gulp forming in her throat.
"Lisa" I whispered.
"Jungkook, leave me" she instructed me but I continued pecking her temple.
I looked at her, she was red in her beautiful pink cheeks and I chuckled at who was blushing.
"Ayyyyy, Lisa" I teased her, smirking.
"Jungkook, I said..... leave me" she gulped as I bit her beautiful temple, having no longer patience.
She tried to push me, her hands on my shoulders, but she failed miserably.
This girl was weak.
As soon as I was finished, my lips trailed up to her lips.
Meeting just fine.
By now, her cheeks were tomato red, which made me want to tease her more.
"Now, don't you go looking all over like a tomato, and cool down" I pressed my lips against hers.
I starting kissing her passionately, using my tongue technology to tease her more.
I stood apart quickly, wanting to see her reaction.
"Now, you are a rapist" she pushed me away as she walked away to the kitchen.
"I'd love to be one-" I stopped as she looked at me in a shock.
"For you" I finished my sentence that made her eyes wide and her mouth gapping.
For a moment, she was not on Earth, she was spacing out somewhere like Taehyung hyung.
"Are you imagining it, doll ?" I asked her, smirking.
Suddenly she shut her mouth and shrugged at me that made me laugh.
"Hey..................... can we break up ?" Lisa asked me, that made me sad and happy at the same time.
"Like, we don't even like each other, and I tried to use you, but as you know, it's of no use, now, I think we should break up our fake relationship" she fake smiled.
"No, we don't have to, we can continue forever and ever, and even if stupid Jimin hyung doesn't come back-."
"Jungkook !" she didn't let me finish my sentence.
Her eyes were red with rage and her cheeks were flushing red.
She was no longer cute, just...... a Barbie doll whose eyes were red and cheeks were rouge red.
A part of me felt hurt, she still had feelings for Jimin hyung.
After all the dates and the cheesy things I've used on her, she still wants Jimin hyung.
"But you know now that Jimin hyung is dating" I replied, innocently.
She gulped down as she looked the other way, hands crossed.
"Lisa, this is hard, I know, but they have a freaking relationship" I raised my voice.