Jimin's POV - A Secret

Tears started forming my eyes, terribly.
Why does he always try to steal things from what I have. I'd kill him now.
I passed through many patients, not even bothering to put my mask on and nobody bothered either.
I ran towards the entrance and pulled my mask up.
I called my driver and headed towards the BigHit building.
I always thought she had the same feelings as I did towards her. But I was wrong.
Now, they both slept together and they were hanging out yesterday evening.
Jealousy ran through my body. I could not tell she was cheating on me. She never properly admitted she liked me too. And that just made me want her more.
I never properly admitted either. I pressed my eyes in pure anger. I should have told her.
But she should understand by now. All the feelings I had towards her. Oh yeah, she's maybe too innocent.
A picture of Lisa came again, uh, dark secrets had to be kept but I had to say this.
Yes, I had told Namjoon hyung to put a camera there, that...... that video.

                                               That's a secret really to be kept.
What do you think ? Is he wrong ? He wanted the world to know, not that he was a kind person.                     
But he truly loved her, and to make it true, just like Taennie happened. He wanted that too.