Jin's POV - Solo

We all sat in the dining table, including Papi. I sat with Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook and the girls sat opposite to us. Papi sat in the middle, like a small kiddy boss.
"So, Jimin oppa, did you meet your new manager or what ?" Lisa asked, poking the noodles.
"Um, not yet. We will though, tomorrow" Jimin answered, galloping down the fried rice.
"We're gonna have a little.... kind of get together, day after tomorrow, right ?" Jungkook asked.
I nodded, I didn't have a single break with the yummy fried noodles.
Nor time to chat when I'm eating.
"I just hope this guy's better. I don't want any other manager to stab Jennie again-"  Taehyung paused, suddenly looking at Jennie who didn't have an happy expression.
She paused too, her chopsticks did too. She looked down at her plate, not bothering to look up.
"Um, I'm sorry, Jennie. I didn't mean to-" Taehyung paused.
We came to know about Jennie's issue. After she went to the doctor, the doctor had told her that she was incapable of childbirth since her organs got really injured.
And since, whenever anyone reminded of her that, she would sulk. I mean, she loves children.
"Come on, not all the sad talks again. Let's see, we have our Jennie's solo coming up, don't we ?" Jisoo smiled.
God, always the mood lifter. How I loved her attitude and her gracious heart and her beauty.
"Oh yeah. I thought they were just rumors. What's it name ?" I asked, excitedly.
"Solo" Jennie whimpered.