Jisoo's POV - First Visit

"Look, let's leave this vehicle to Blackpink house. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and the girls are there too. We all are having lunch together. I need to help those minions, of course. Jennie can't manage those two for sure" I asked Jin oppa while we were driving to a restaurant.
I asked so solemnly that he gave me a wide smile and asked the driver to go there. He for sure knew all the way. I think it's probably been his hundredth time going to Blackpink house.
Me and Jin oppa went about on an long conversation about our likes. It was just the start of our relationship and yet now, we felt like we knew each other for a long time.
When we finally reached, me and Jin oppa got out, heading towards the door. He eyed all the plants and flowers in the garden and gave me a cute approving smile.
I bet we both still kind of felt.... very little, awkwardness around us sometimes, very rarely.
I pressed the doorbell, already a lot of noises echoed through the door, Jennie's clattering of her dishes and orders, Papi's squealing and shouting, followed by Rose. Lisa's dumb questions on cooking such as, "How do I know the difference between salt and sugar... right, I'll taste them." Taehyung and Jungkook's and Jimin's murmurings.
"We are the new couple here, god, I can't believe this. I'm finally together with you" I sheeplisly murmured, feeling like the rookie youngest suddenly when I'm supposed to be the mature unnie.
"Me too, I'm being too small. The maknae line are such experts on love, I don't think I can talk to them now" he replied.
See ? We are SO alike.
Rose opened the door, she smiled at me and looked at Jin oppa, and let out a sheepish grin.
"Come, oppa. Um, it's way too messy. Don't mind. It's not Jisoo unnie" Rose giggled nervously.
We both entered, looking around the crowded living room.
Jimin and Taehyung sat in the couch, comfortably. Jungkook lay crossed legged on the floor with them. Papi was hopelessly wandering about between them and in the kitchen. Jennie was busy, her butterfly apron tied around her waist, her hands working like a machine in the huge kitchen. Lisa was setting the table, her tongue out due to the concentration but she was still cute. Rose too was wearing a checked blue and white apron, her hands filled with dough and powder.
"Looks like there's a investment happening in here" Jin oppa got in freely as Rose laughed.
Jungkook turned around while Jin comfortably sat near Taehyung and they all awkwardly looked at each other and got into their conversation once again, as if nothing happened.
I walked in to my room, I needed a change. I waved to the girls and shut the door lightly behind my back.
I got into my comfortable plain and wooly, v-neck light blue croptop and skinny ripped jeans. I came out and Jin oppa looked up from his topic to me and gave me a hot smirk.
I literally died. I looked away from him, not wanting him to know I was blushing. I went to the kitchen.
"Where had you been ?" Jennie asked as she continued stirring her kimchi fried noodles that smelled so aromatic and yummy that I licked my lips, anticipated.
"Um, hold up. I need to explain E-V-E-R-Y S-I-N-G-L-E thing to you" I longed the EVERY SINGLE way too long to show how much it meant to me.
Jennie stopped the stove and closed the cooker with a lid as she turned to me, her mouth's sides going mysteriously up, wavering into a full wild grin.
"It is something about Jin oppa........" Jennie searched my eyes as I lowered my head down. Thinking of the huge confession he gave me down the cafe, explaining our every single moments we spend together in detail and how he felt about it.
"I knew it ! I knew it !" Jennie shrieked long enough for Lisa and Rose and Papi and the guys to turn back.
"What DID you know ?" Taehyung asked, innocently. Jennie shook her head violently.
"Back to what you were doing, back, back !" Jennie ordered the rest and everything happened just as it was before.
"Now, you stay silent. I'll explain in detail, high detail. God, I don't know how to tell this to you !" I hissed excitedly.