Jimin's POV - Party

"I'm bored" Suga hyung played with his watch. "I'm trying my best for staying up awake" he said annoyingly. Jin chuckled as he crossed his arms. The AMA show was an huge success. And we were having a little home party in BTS house with our manager and assistants after one day. Our manager clicked his champagne glass and everyone turned for attention. "First of all, lets give a big applause to BTS for all their efforts and progress throughout these four years of success" he announced happily. Everyone clapped as we smiled. "Second of all, to all the visitors and guests and PR agencies of BTS, thanks so much for coming here today to celebrate this momentous moment here." We clapped. "To all the PR agencies, my assistants, costume stylists, choreographers, hair stylists, musicians, and to the brilliant chefs who even cooked for this party, I'm very very very thankful to you for attending this party, it's a dream come true, incredibly !." All of us clapped. Our manager truly knew how to bribe the PR agencies with honey-sweet lectures and parties and of course money and all the luxuries of the world. The PR agencies were in the tip of his fingers. We continued the party, we had a Belgian chocolate cake with about flavors of 25 chocolates all over the world. "Let me come up with a spectacular dad joke about cakes !" Jin hyung rubbed his hands. "There are 55 chocolate cakes, Jin ate 25 chocolate cakes, what does Jin have now ?" Jin hyung grinned. "30 ?" Namjoon hyung asked. "No.... Jin has.... diabetes !" Jin hyung laughed out loud. Everyone laughed. "Oh finally something funny" Suga hyung said sarcastically. "My dad jokes are always something to laugh about, Yoongi !" Jin hyung fired back. "To no sense of humor people like you Jin !" Suga hyung fired back bringing out Agust D. Me and Jungkook started laughing. "Seems like the pink princess will never grow up" J-hope shook Jin hyung by his broad shoulders. Suga hyung smiled brightly has his success of roasting someone is un-defeat able. Taehyung was scrolling around posting selfies in Insta. Jungkook was talking to Lila noona (our personal gym trainer). She's hot though. Very pretty and flexible. And she's about 29 years. I munched on some tuna sushi. This was going to be long.