Jennie's POV - Fan Sign

As soon as we got out for the fan sign, we hopped into a white rover that was parked in one of our spacious slots in Blackpink house. Jisoo was all bubbly, blowing with excitement. Rose layered her lip gloss diligently. And Lisa was chattering non stop. Even though I was not listening to the her, Lisa kept tugging me annoyingly for attention. Barely, cause no one listens to her. Lisa calmed down, and put her seatbelt along the ride. I stared into blank space, noticing all the busy people in the streets, so freely, and so enjoyable they were spending their lives, while we kept pulling our masks up and down. Sometimes I regretted having a life like this, Yes, I was so into fame. Like so, so, so into fame. But now for me, I want freedom, like when I was a trainee, ughh... I wanted that life back. Now I'd thought, I'd lost it forever. Like forever. Or maybe when I'm old, with white hair sticking around my head and droopy lines in my forehead, I can walk around. But that doesn't make sense, I need to enjoy my life when I'm young. And for the people who runs diligently for fame, ( like me when I was young ) has to know, the life everyone has is pretty good too. Even though you'd not have people fussing over you and bank accountants, you'd at least have the right and the freedom to do everything. Ugh.. I talked so much. We reached !? We reached. So fast ?.