Jimin's POV - Migrane

A mild headache ached me badly. I frowned. This is not the time. Please... oh no. In middle of a interview was not the time for a headache. I have had migraine problems ever since the age of 15. And in middle of a interview was definitely not the time for a migraine. Jungkook signaled me "What's wrong", he was right beside me, "It's a migraine" I mouthed. He pressed his lips together and wrapped his fingers in my wrist. He smiled. It was his way of consoling. As soon as we had a break, I rushed to the restroom. I puked. Jin rushed to the restroom, hearing the noises. "Jimin !" he screeched as he halted in. He patted me. "But you didn't eat anything bad yesterday" Jin said, deep in thought as Suga strolled in. "Of course, your attempt to make ramen, Yoongi" Jin chuckled looking at Suga's stressed face. Suga elbowed Jin harshly and stared at me with his sleepy eyes. "I think we have to get going, when our Chim Chim is in a condition like this" Suga patted me. Jin nodded. I washed my mouth and got out with Suga and Jin. Namjoon and the rest of my group members, waited for me. Somehow, Namjoon was able to talk to the American hostess about it. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "It's okay, Chim Chim" Jungkook chuckled. I wasted their time by coming to a famous interviewer from such a long place and puked in the restrooms and had cut of the whole interview. No celebrities would have declined a Ellen Degeneres show. And we did because i puked. "We shouldn't have cancelled the interview, you could possibly continue without me" I tried to reason. "How's that fun ?" J-hope shrugged. "What fun? I don't know a single word in English... I'm just a worthless... pig... in there" I said. I don't know what got into me. I've never talked like that before. V sat beside me... he thought the same about me. He stared. There was an awkward silence. Was I too... stupid ?. I've never used those terms before. "Jimin... you have a headache. That's all... so stay silent, I bet it will finish if you stop chattering"  Namjoon said getting annoyed ( I bet ). Jungkook looked by the window. The driver turned a U turn. V stared straight ahead even though nothing was there. I don't know what's wrong with me.