Jennie's POV - Can't have

I walked along the crowded streets of Seoul, no one seemed to mind me and I.... enjoyed it.
Sometimes I felt I shouldn't have dedicated my whole life to fame and get famous and be everyone's sweetheart and stuff.
Taehyung wouldn't even have noticed me if I wasn't in YG's beloved girlgroup and all, love had to be true and should have honesty but Taehyung felt possessive each and every time.
Why should I always do what Taehyung said and told ? His goddamn grin makes me want to....
I don't know.
I loved him more than anyone I knew, he just wanted me because...... I'm pretty and famous now and I will...... I don't know, he wouldn't have chosen me around from all the hot and cute idols if I wasn't famous, he of course.... wouldn't have.
What was wrong with me in the first place to tell him I like him back when I was just simply sympathetic because he was so dedicated to me ?
And I didn't want to feel guilty for leaving a person who loved me ever so much, I, at least could have...... tried him out.
And in middle of trying, I loved him back, and I said it and..... it turned out to be.... awful now.
And I thought I needed a person now to go through when I was having a really tough time...... because....... I realized I..... needed some one, because..... I had to leave a thing I longed for before.
I couldn't have a......... BABY.

Pretty short chapter but I want to know if you guys are still reading my (pathetic) book ?
LOL. I'm so sorry for all the sad stuff because drama is more my type.
I know I don't have much romance in, it's because.... I'm sorry that my romance sucks.
Drama is much much much more my type.
I wanted it to be different than all the BP and BTS fanfic books by much romance in, hope you now, like my story.
Please give me any suggestions and next chapters for this book so I can improve deadly.
Love ya,
Unicorn Blink/Blacktan Girl.