Taehyung's POV - Date

"Yah, sorry I'm late" I heard Jennie's voice as she walked closer.
I looked at her.
A loose pink off shoulder top, almost ready to go down her shoulders.
And blue shorts and her nice, thin legs below, leaving me astonished.
"Yah, stop it, you flirt" she chuckled.
I looked at her, smiling.
Guess what, today's our so called 2 year anniversary, we so called met each other at June 31st 2016.
And now we were celebrating our 2 year anniversary in a big and fancy hotel, with probably the pillars are made out of gold, and tables are pure rosegold, and the chairs were studded with diamonds, and probably has one of those never-ending menu cards.
I gulped as she took a seat, opposite to me.
We were in a private closed space, with full guarded service.
She looked at me, silently.
I looked at her, awkwardly. I bet she could see myself turning red now.
"Where were you ?" I asked her, cupping my cheeks.
"Shopping with Jisoo unnie, and suddenly Seongi called me and reported me to come here at
sharp 2'o'clock, and..... here I am" she chuckled.
I simply nodded, I was looking at her beautiful eyes, that had a hint of me in it.
"Tae-Tae ?" she waved her hands in front of me.
"Yah-Jennie, sorry, I just............" I backed away, trying to concentrate on her now.
"I'm being really stupid now, that's why I completely mistook Bam-" I stopped.
I bubbled out like anything that came up my throat.
Her face turned into a solemn expression from her lovely smile.
"Uh Tae, you wouldn't want to know" she looked away.
"Of course I need to know, and you since you and your members can date from now onwards, it's a boyfriend's duty to act clingy and possessive, right ?" I asked, a smile lighting up my face, just the thought of me acting clingy and possessive around Jennie.
God, the temper tantrum she would show.
She chuckled.
"I just wanted to see if you really loved me, and I was lying, we can date but we can't drink, or drive, or club outside or anything" she rolled her eyes.
Seriously, she's still not convinced that I truly loved her ?
God, this girl.
"Jennie, you know I love you, just, don't do this ever agian, you don't know how much it hurts, and I started running away, and thanks to you, I fell at the RIGHT spot" I sarcastically chimed.
"Tae, I'm SORRY" she fake-smiled.
I had told this to her a million times before, and she told SORRY'S a gazzilion times before.
I laughed. But if I hadn't fell at the RIGHT spot, she wouldn't come to me.
She slowly wrapped her fingers around my hand, smiling at me in a very cute way.
"Come, let's decide what we're gonna have" she opened the menu card.
I slowly opened the menu card, not wanting to look away from her such concentrated face.
"Oh, goodness gracious, it's a Japanese restaurant" she looked at me.
"Yeah, I thought you like Japanese food, I didn't choose though, YG sir did" I said.
"Of course I like Japanese food, I'm just shook, I'd probably thought it would be an Italian one because of all the fancy ornaments, and usually Japanese restaurants are made homely" she smiled.
I nodded. Then, I looked down at the menu card.
"I'm gonna have a Sashimi and a Tempura" I said.
"I'll have a Sukiyaki and a Tofu platter probably" she said, still going through the menu.
She pressed the bell for an waiter.
A young lady wearing a primrose dress with a white apron and a notepad came towards us.
"Kon'nichiwa, I am Yeonwoo, and I'll be your waiter for today, what would you like ma'am and sir ?" she said, plastering a big and an wide smile.
"Kon'nichiwa Yeonwoo, I am Jennie, but if I'm not wrong, Tofu's come in platters, right ?" Jennie looked at her.
I chuckled as the waiter let out a chuckle, but still maintained her serious wide smile.
Jennie smiled awkwardly as how she had introduced herself.
"Of course ma'am, they come in platters, with five small side dishes" the waiter smiled.
"Um thanks, Yeonwoo, I'll have one of that and a Sukiyaki in a minimum quantity" she said.
"Ok, ok Jennie, we'll have two Hōtō soups, and a Soba to share, and a Sushi platter, don't make it minimum, and she'll have a Tofu platter, don't make it minimum, and a Sukiyaki, and I'll have a Sashimi and a Tempura, and for dessert, we'll have a Japanese cheesecake, with, what's that special dish of yours ?" I asked the waiter.
She hurriedly written down everything and looked at me.
"Mochi Japanese ice cream" she said.
"Yes that and also Wagashi, and for drinks, I'll have a Amazake and she'll have a Ramune" I finished off.
I looked at Jennie as she astonishingly looked at me.
The waiter's smiled disappeared and she once smiled again as I looked at her, smiling.
"Oh, and that will take 25 minutes only !" she smiled.
"25 minutes, you guys are wonderful, and don't forget to put a small candle in the cheesecake" I smiled.
And the waiter smiled and went outside.
"Taehyung, that was too much, I'm on a diet !" she wined.
"Uh, I'm so sorry Jennie, I don't like seeing you skinny, tell me, you dieted before the MMA's, right ?" I asked her, my fingers intertwining her's.
"Yes" she solemnly replied.
"Yeah, and that made you so skinny, and you want to go on a diet now also, I'm gonna fitten you up into a jolly healthy lady in a day, you're busy till night" I remarked.
She sighed at me and looked away.
"YG sir is gonna be so HAPPY at my weight LOSS" she smiled sarcastically.
"It's okay, I told him" I smiled.
She looked at in a very rude way, and she shrugged.
"So buttercup, how's life ?" I asked her.
"Things are harsh, and things are not well with Lisa and Jimin, so Lisa is fully-mood out, and I don't know why but Chaeyoung too, guess, they probably had a fight cause they keep ignoring each other, so it's all dull, but Jisoo unnie somehow keeps it fun for all of us" she sighed.
The waitress came with our drinks.
"Leave about me, you haven't even talked, so, you're life ?" she said, taking a sip.
I took a huge sip, not wanting to answer.
"Jimin hyung and Jungkook are having some troubles, they don't even argue or tease each other now, Jungkook is still so hyper but when he see's Jimin hyung, he quites down, but there's something that affects Jimin hyung so much, he tells me everything and I tell him everything, but I still don't know why" I said.
"But Jimin hyung can also be a little nice at times, but it's rare, one minute later, he's back to the moody person" I sighed.
"Guess, they both are starting to get over each other" Jennie sipped her Ramune.
"Did Jimin oppa like Lisa ?" Jennie asked me.
I nodded, still sipping my Amazake so deeply, that I didn't want this conversation.
"Did Lisa like Jimin hyung ?" I asked Jennie.
"Yes" Jennie said.