Jungkook's POV - Soup

Jimin was not our Chim Chim at all today. He had a migraine, yes I knew it. But something was bothering him. While we got out, Jin starting making chicken soup for us, especially for Jimin. "Let me help you to put that pepper for you !" J-hope thumped a lot of pepper into the red pot. "Hoseok ! I did not want to put pepper in that !" Jin slapped his hand out from the pot. "The internet says, pepper is really good for upset stomachs !" J-hope put his phone high in the air, waving it around it like a flag. "Hoseok, I already put enough pepper plus you and the rest also needs to eat it" Jin said as he stirred the soup. Suga frowned, "Guys, use your brain ! J-hope, why don't you make a separate bowl for Jimin, with mounts of pepper ! And Jin, make one for us, with enough pepper" Suga explained. I laughed. Such a drama for making soup. Jimin was locked inside our bedroom which I shared with him. I put the spare key and unlocked the door. "Chim Chim, why did you lock the door ?" I asked him. "I can't bear Hoseok's shrieks at all" Jimin said, under the covers. I jumped in the bed and started jumping violently to irritate Jimin. "JUNG-.......    KOOOK !" Jimin got up. "Please stop" he wailed. "What was that word again, pardon me ?" I said, I somehow found it very funny to see him begging me. "Puh-leeze stop !" he shouted. This was not called as begging. He got into the bed, I jumped and lay down. I hugged him. We got inside the covers and soon fell into deep sleep.