Jungkook's POV - Bastard

I got up, my head feeling dizzy, but suddenly gained sense.
Then I remembered, yesterday while all my hyungs weren't home, I casually walked into a near by pub, as it looked ever so peaceful, with soothed music and not much of a crowd.
A bunch of men with coats and suits and a few ladies chit chatting with each other too.
I walked up, pulling my mask down, and I was shook no one was looking at me.
I should come to this place often.
And I ordered a drink, then it became two, then it became three, by the time I was fit, a teenage girl noticed me and, WHAT ?!
Oh no, I immediately went to the internet, surfing things I didn't have to do.
F**k.
I went to a video shown by, me randomly kissing a girl, with dark brown or black hair, and wore a short white off shoulder dress.
I went to the dating rumors or KoreaBoo and read it, regretting everything in my life.

Both of the Bangtan's and Twice's maknae to be seen making out with each other on Saturday night on the most luxurious pub ?Read out to find more

Read out to find more..........

BTS's Jeon Jungkook and Twice's Chou Tzu-yu to be seen in SANTA'S PUB on a bright Saturday evening, casually making out with each other.
In another pic, Jungkook's hand seems to go slightly over Tzuyu's bare waist, which makes the Once's and Army's and the Tzukook shippers hate and love them.
BTS's Jungkook seems to be shipped with many famous idols, and we sometimes, Tzukook shippers, you have to admit, there's lots of pictures with him and Lisa too.
On February 16th, we've all seen the loads and loads of picture of Jungkook carrying Blackpink's Lisa on his back, while running like a pro, so no one would notice him or her.
But that failed miserably, as the Army's and the Blink's could find their true amazing dancers, enjoying all a lot while laughing and running.
But there too was this rumor, and it's not a rumor, but many of us already confirm as BTS's Park Jimin and Blackpink's Lisa as dating, but we haven't seen them together ever since.
But we haven't ever seen Jungkook and Lisa getting hot together but we did when Jungkook and Tzuyu got hot together.
Armys, Blinks, Onces, Tzukook shippers, Lismin shippers, Liskook shippers, aren't we all waiting ?!

I put my hand on my head, as I plopped down on the floor, hesitating.
You haven't seen me getting hot with Lisa, haven't you ?
Well, only if you'd know. And that too, was it really Tzuyu ?
"JUNGKOOK !" I heard Jimin hyung, yelling.
"Oh hyung, everything's super messed up, I'm tired of this, now what all drama will happen ?" I covered my eyes with my hands.
"You became drunk, yesterday night ?" Jimin hyung pulled my hands away as he shot glaring eyes at me.
"And you cheated on Lisa ?" Jimin hyung continued.
Oh, what would I say to Lisa now ?
"Hyung, I was DRUNK, how would these thoughts come to my mind ?!" I yelled.
"Jungkook, listen, you're still to young, and why is that small teenager girl even in a pub, she's barely eighteen !" Jimin hyung shouted.
"Hyung, she's nineteen" I corrected him.
"Oh, so you know well about her, that poor girl Lisa, won't she be suffering, now don't you go mistaking me for not having my feelings over Lisa, it's my sympathy cause she got a bastard like you !" Jimin hyung ranted.
"HYUNG !" I got up, feeling raged at his sudden behavior, which shocked him also.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry, but you have to admit, you're a freaking playboy, you're not the boy who's scared of girls, you're the boy that makes girls get scared, not that I'm a good boyfriend, but there's a limit of breaking girls hearts, I know you've actually dated a few girls, and they left you just because you were freaking playing on them, so don't you come and correct me or yell at me, atleast have a heart !" he yelled off, storming out in rage.
Tears spilled my eyes, why did everyone think of me as a playboy ?
It's true, I've dated a few girls, and I've....... played on them.
TING.
I scurried along my bed, finding a IPhone with a glittery black cover.
It was Lisa's.
I took the phone, opening it.
What a stupid girl, having a no password phone.
I went to her contacts, scrolling through who all she messages.