Jennie's POV - Back Together

"Taehyung, just please leave me alone. I asked Yang PD-nim about our official breakup and he said he could try telling the press and we could... be separated" I mumbled to Taehyung as he followed me all the way down the YG building.
"Is that what you wanted ? You want us to be separated ? Were you even in love with me or did you do it just for the sake of it ?!" Taehyung shouted.
I stopped abruptly in our dance practice room. I didn't want to break our relationship. I never wanted to. I loved Taehyung with all my heart. And I still do. But his possessiveness was going really overboard. I just saw Jimin oppa as my friend. And my boyfriend's friend and my friend's boyfriend. Why would I have a relationship with someone like that ?
I've never felt THAT way for him. Friends hug and cheek kiss. Anyway, according to my rightful ways.
"Taehyung, I love you. I still do. But if you don't believe me, I can't call ourselves a THING at all. In love what is the most important thing is trust. You need to trust each other when you're in love. And you didn't trust me, or your BEST FRIEND. Who does that ?" I turned my front to him.
Taehyung became silent. He stared at me for a while. His emotions got hurt. I saw it.
"Taehyung, I didn't mean it in a hurtful way-" my voice became more sympathetic, "I just had to say that... maybe we're not meant to be together" I finished, my jawline sticking out.
"Jennie, we are. We are meant to be together. I love you and you say, you love me too. That is what I want, love. And if you...and I.... make things right, we will be together forever, and I will be sure of it. I'll depend my whole life in it. I love you that much" Taehyung bit his upper lip, coming to me and holding my palms.
I looked up to him. My body started feeling very hot. I could not manage to take my hands of him and tease him for being so cheesy, like I always did. I stood still, my hands still in his. My eyes darting off to his concentrated face. And he looked back at me.
"I love you, Jennie" he finally broke the silence. "I love you too, Taehyung" I smirked at him.
I felt so relieved now, I had no proper nights and no lovely days having that sad momentum between me and Taehyung, I still managed to get it going and tried to move on.
But I guess Taehyung was right, what we needed was love and we had it between us. And now I know love is not that perfect as it is in movies but it goes really hard sometimes.

This was really short but I just wanted them to be together once again cause I missed my cold Jennie and Jennie biased, Taehyung (LOL JK). I'm so sad this book is coming to an end.
But you guys will be happy, of course, since I had taken so much time and involved so much dramas unlike other books and you still happen to read it (ILYSM).
Love ya,
Unicorn Blink/Blacktan Girl.