Jimin's POV - A Girl I Never Noticed

I brushed my bangs out of my sweaty forehead.
I had been so exhausted by spending out my time on our dance practice room.
I had been cracking up and making new movements. And just that I was angry.
It was not the energetic dance moves, I put Lie and positioned myself.

After the dance, I lay on the floor, sweating like hard, and I regretted my life.
I threw my shoes and slumped on the wall, taking deep breaths and sighing.
This life was not for me. It was someone for a well-suffering and sacrificing person and who worked very well to gain this position.
I worked my hardest for this position. But I was not well-suffering and sacrificing.
I made millions of people die and suffer from pain.
I hated myself. I actually reached a point where I would stand in middle of the ocean and die.
I just made them die from pain and some idols. I was so rude and unprofessional.
I had feelings for almost everyone.
I never ruined Lisa, but ruined all her members except for Rose.
Jisoo noona and Jennie. I burst into tears, holding my hiccups safely, I didn't want anyone to hear.
Suddenly, someone creaked open the door. I looked up, wanting to be scolded by my managers.
But a small figure walked into the room, hiding by her blonde hair, and she looked at me.

Park Chaeyoung. Rose. I stood up, walking towards her.
"Yes Chaeyoung, any reason you're here ?" I hiccuped, afraid my tears would show.
"It's you, sunbae oppa" she muttered.
"I just wanted to say, there was nothing with Lisa and Jungkook sunbae, Lisa still trusts you, just lost trust with me, but you should please trust Lisa" she said, still looking down.
"Please call me Jimin, Rose, I hate the sunbae way, and about Lisa-" I paused.
I cupped her chin, looking at her in her beautiful narrow eyes but not as doe-like eyes.
Like someone I know.
"Please Jimin oppa, don't you think anything, I used to have a crush on you, or still do, I just wanted to let that out, come on, reject me, and then I can live on without you always on my mind" she looked at me, taking away my hands.
I looked at her. God, she used to have a crush on me. I was not perfect. What did she find.
I snorted, breaking a smile.
"Reject me" she hissed, confused. I cupped her chin and brought it close.
"Don't you think I'm playing, but I used to like you too-."

Don't you think that I'm playing with you.
Doesn't that sound like something is really up to Jimin's mind ?
Another crucial game may sound fun but not for some people.
Jinsoo has a big break while Jirose is happening.
Sorry, hon.
Love ya,
Unicorn Blink.