Jimin's POV - Crying

I listened to Jennie word by word. Sentence by sentence. As she told me the shocking truth.
"And then... the police took hold of me and Yoongi oppa" Jennie looked at me.
"But.... are you okay and where's Yoongi hyung ?" I asked her, curiously.
She gulped down sorrowfully and raised both her eyebrows, finally letting down a small smile.
"Nothing has happened oppa, Yoongi oppa is on his way to your house" Jennie remarked.
I heaved a sigh of relief, and smiled lightly towards her. I was almost thinking he got arrested.
"Thanks for going with him. He must have never said a thank you. He'd just smile lightly and that's it. That... hyung" I frowned.
"Oh, I like cold people. Never a big issue for me" Jennie let out a small chuckle.
"Do not mention this to Taehyung. He'll go wild. You know how he is" I stated, grinning from ear to ear at the thought of possessive Taehyung.
"Oh no. I've already seen an possessive side from him. Never ever" Jennie rolled her eyes.
I laughed, and I looked at Jennie's bandaged with sorrow eyes, hoping to find out about it.
I've never wanted to become a nosy person but it sure did look serious.
"Oh Jimin oppa, it's fine. Um.... uh. Well then, I'll have to go, I will meet you at home, Jimin oppa. I'm just.... um, late" Jennie stuttered, getting up.
Suddenly tears started pouring from her own pupils, she looked sorrowful and hurt than ever.
"Oh Jimin !" Jennie suddenly hugged me, innocently. Still crying and sobbing, making my jacket as wet as possible but I didn't care.
I had to make her understand it was okay, I had already hurt a lot of people, including Rose's members the most, I knew I had to take care of her as soon as possible.
I got up, hugging her back as she continued crying and crying on my shoulder, I didn't know why was she so sad about it, I had only seen the cold part of Jennie.
Suddenly a thudding of footsteps echoed the silent room and - Taehyung ?