Jin's POV - Jisoo

Blackpink's "BOOMBAYAH" echoed the AMA's loud speakers. Blinks cheered and let out loud screams. "Blackpink in your area.... Blackpink in your area". They started singing and dancing. Namjoon and Jungkook started singing and moving to the rhythm. V started dancing in his own silly ways. Suga played with the tablecloth and I guess found it more interesting than the AMA's. J-hope was chattering to Jimin while Jimin stared into the stage and smiled. I kept on turning back and waved at the cams. We finished our performance and I guess we did well (obviously, we never mess up). And these rookies were doing a great job to catch up with us in the AMA's. They were really energetic except one who didn't have that much power or maybe just wanted to do that much... um yeah... Jisoo. She smiled and sang well. And laughed in between. I always liked that behavior.... a positive thought always and forever. When we see her, it's like something tells us, there's nothing to worry and keep laughing. The song transferred to "Playing With Fire" and the fire crackers boomed in one shot and the music started playing. Jennie started with the lead and did her best. While Lisa danced the most well and Rose kept singing in her sweet, melody voice. Her face was not the normal smiley Rose, it was a scared face but she also smiled in between. Jennie glowed with confidence and fierceness. Like the AMA was just any other show. A table was set for the fire crackers, the beat dropped and the fire boomed again, leaving ashes so we could not see them at all. The beat started and what we could see was pale blood running down Jisoo's palm. They managed to dance till the end. Jisoo ran to the backstage. The Blinks were worried as they seemed to have cheered more less.