Rose's POV - Jimin

I huddled up on my blanket, looking through the sroching heat of the sun in my window.
I thought about Jimin, he is really cross with me that he didn't talk to me that much now.
But suddenly the door clicked open and.......... Jimin ?
"Ah, you're better" he said as he entered, his hands still in his pockets as he rolled his eyes.
"Are you that mad at me ?" I raised my voice.
"Who else wouldn't be mad when a 20 year old girl doesn't even  have the sense of a 5 year old !" Jimin fired back.
"You don't even think, you know.... you have a freaking baby inside" he lowered his voice, his angry eyes looking at me very ferociously.
"You are just pregnant, what's there to suicide in that, you're so dumb Rose, you can't even be a good mother, leaving her baby for her career, how innocent are you, are you a small girl that I should carry in my hands and get her milk bottle to sleep, you are a grown up women, what do you care, and you know what...... what you did is a never forgivable crime, a thing a soon to be mother should never do.... Rose, what are you made of, crap ?!" Jimin shouted.
Tears rolled down my cheeks, biting my lip, I cried as I tried to shut my mouth to show him I was no such coward but hearing his angry and cold side I just couldn't argue.
Jimin's eyes suddenly softened and he came towards me as he.. slapped me.
I continued crying but then Jimin suddenly make me feel the warmth of his arms as he tied it around me.
"You needed that, count it as an punishment, you'll think of this when you do something else stupid too, now, be a good girl and behave mature" Jimin whispered.
"It hurts, Jimin" I whispered, suddenly feeling so sorry for what I did, I still sobbed, holding Jimin's arms as he pecked my ear.
"Baby, please think twice before you do something" Jimin replied.