Jimin's POV - All Because Of Me

Me, Jungkook and Taehyung went on and off about our new manager. Namjoon hyung got to know the first and he informed me. We have no clue how that guy is.
Shall he be any better than Bang PD-nim ? What am I saying ? Bang PD-nim was an Angel at times and a devil when it's comes to some matters.
But he shouldn't have gone about my Rose like that. I would not forgive it even if it's my father or my mother, leave about my MANAGER.
"I hope he's wisely chosen. I don't want the new manager going and stabbing MY girlfriend" Taehyung relented.
It's hard for Taehyung too. He's way too softhearted, he doesn't know who to stand up for. His mangager or his girlfriend. But, since he's that LOVEY type, it's going to be Jennie for sure.
And I'm happy we got things sorted out, Jennie and Taehyung are together again and that's all I want. I don't want to spoil anyone's relationship.
After all, Jungkook had done mine......
Leave. I've got Rose now. The most prettiest, cutest, caring and innocent girlfriend ever. Even though she sucks at cooking.
But I've never really wanted a cook, such as Jin hyung and Jungkook. But Jungkook has bad luck, Lisa can't cook for toffee.
I crouched up on the sofa. Jungkook on the floor, legs crossed, in front of me. Taehyung in the corner, playing with the TV remotes.
"What's up, maknae line ?!" Jennie walked in with cookies, they smelled delish. I'd told myself that I'm not going to take over freedom to Jennie because I don't want them to fight again.
Taehyung maybe possessive for even the littlest thing of all things.
She placed the cookies in the coffee table and stared at us while we stared awkwardly back. We were so lost in the manager discussion that deep down inside our minds, I knew, we all were a tiny bit scared. Will he bring our popularity down that Bang PD-nim took four years to rise up ?
Suddenly, I felt again that things should have been changed right that moment, but we made and dragged it behind us and took a long time to figure out our lives with girls.
I wish I could go back and settle down things verbally. Those times, Taehyung and Jennie started a love-hate relationship. Jungkook started dating my crush, we were mad at each other. The bomb incident because of the me and Lisa's issue that had injured mostly all the members heavily. To take revenge on Lisa, I started dating her best friend, Rose. Suddenly, I started falling in love with her and realized I couldn't get out of it. Jin hyung having a minor crush on Jisoo noona. Me getting Rose pregnant by mistake, she suiciding because she doesn't know what to do about it. Poor Jennie who agreed to help us and got stabbed and shouted by our manager. Rose being all right and me being terribly rude to her members due to guiltiness. Taehyung catching Jennie kissing me, and it had an awful reaction and broke their relationship and our friendship. Taking Rose to an vacation.
Whew, and it all had caused just because of me. The stupid video I had took.