Jimin's POV - Disco

I only had time to look at my precious girl all throughout the wedding.
She was just too beautiful, like an angel. I don't know what would I have done without her.
I held Hana, my another angel as she watched her mother walking the aisle, throwing flowers around Chaeyoung.
Can't believe our leader was finally getting married to the girl of his dreams, Chaeyoung.
All the time our drama happened, he had a special spot for Chaeyoung.
Which he had never told anyone of us, not even Jin hyung.
Bangtan had been separated for more than three years now, everything had got changed. It felt like we finally had our own life to live. But I miss doing concerts, practicing and dancing. Though I always dance and sing in my free time, usually duets with Rose. Tell you what, her harmonizing skills are so good. Hana enjoys watching it too.
She also started dancing a bit now. Never in front of people, but when the music comes on and she changes.
We always encouraged her, if she had that talent, she should go for it.
Hana nuzzled her noise against my neck as I held her closer. She was always such an introvert, never wanting to mingle with anyone.
Rare.
Chaeyoung looked splendid in that wedding dress, never as Rose did in our wedding though.
Chaeyoung looked mature and serious. I didn't find a smile, so I was scared.
Will something bad happen ? What is this ? Shoo away the bad thoughts, Jimin.
Namjoon hyung looked as handsome as always, but in the suit, he looked more magnificent. He adjusted his tie nervously as Chaeyoung stepped in the aisle.
They both gave each other a nervous smile as the Priest stood in the middle.
"Hana, come up. Look, your Namjoon uncle is getting married. Don't you want to see ?" I smiled at Hana who was way too sleepy now.
She always likes marriages. She always liked seeing people dress up and act all fancy, just like her on a daily basis.
Hana got up, rubbing her eyes and stared at the aisle. She looked at me and looked at the back at the aisle.
Everyone was either seated or standing by the side. I stood by the side to take pictures, but it was a hard job with Hana on me.
"Hana baby, can you please get down, Father has to take some pictures" I whispered in her ear as Chaeyoung and Namjoon got themselves ready.
"Sure, Father" Hana said, climbing down on my suit like a small monkey. She stood and made the creases into a proper straight line.
I took out my phone and went to Camera, ready to take some joyful memories.
"Chaeyoung, do you take Kim Namjoon as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the Priest looked at Chaeyoung.
"............ I do" Chaeyoung replied. Namjoon hyung gave a warm smile which his dimples were shown brightly.
"Namjoon, do you take Chaeyoung as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the Priest looked at Namjoon hyung.
"I do" Namjoon hyung replied.
"Then, may you kiss the bride" the Priest took a step back.
I smiled as I made sure that everything was getting captured in the video camera.
Namjoon stooped down low as many of you know how short is Chaeyoung. They both kissed and set apart.
The Priest left and the lights went down.
"What's wrong ?" Jin hyung asked the lighting system people beside me.
"Come on, let's rock the celebration tonight !" We all heard a heavy shout as the wedding aisle filled with disco lights and pop music.
I chuckled, I knew that voice. It has to be Jungkook. We all looked above at the lighting area and there was Jungkook and Hoseok hyung with a DJ.
"It's our rapper's wedding, come on !" Hoseok shrieked. Everyone was still in shook but some of the guests started enjoying themselves by dancing.
As most of us were idols, the guests, it was more easier to rock in these suits.
Chaeyoung chuckled and looked at Namjoon who was already way too into the music that he picked up Chaeyoung in a bridal style and swooped her around like a kid.
The crowd cheered and I couldn't believe things were really going out of hand just because of the dance line. Well, excluding me.
Soon it was like a disco party in a church. Hana managed herself to tap her feet to the music and then she only lost control and started dancing around with me.
Me and Hana did a little jazz duet and that made heads turn around. As soon as Hana was finished, she had a big applauding herself.
"I can't believe my little angel danced in front of so much people !" Rose came and smiled at Hana warmly.
"Oh well, she's your daughter, what do you expect ?" I pecked Rose on the lips.
Soon Hana was off dancing with a group of children and I pulled Rose into my arms as I glided my hand through her waist.
"Not now, you naughty boy" Rose murmured. I licked my lips and she knew I was going to do something.
I pulled her down as I kissed her so slowly but anticipated. She tied her arms around me as we slow danced for a bit.
We were in the right position where no one would even look at us.
I continued dancing with her, pulling her into little kisses often, staring at her precious beauty and having little chit chats here and there.
Can't believe I had grown up so much, to a shy boy into a successful man.
And I can't believe how much lucky I am to get the world's best wife and a darling daughter, some precious friends and a wonderful family.