98. Samara

"Good morning," a husky voice whispered in my ear and softly kissed my lips. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes to see Blake watching me with adoration.

"Hey," i croaked out and coughed to clear my voice, "Sorry. That wasn't very lady like."

"We both know that being a lady isn't really your thing," he chuckled and I chuckled with him.

"Right. What time is it?" I asked him and he turned around to look at the clock on his nightstand.

"It's almost 10:00."

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, "I have to wake up."

"What are you planning to do?" He asked me and I frowned.

"Today's the day I tell Caroline," I explained and he nodded.

"Well good luck with that. Do you want me to help you somehow?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Get me a bottle of vodka," after what I said he frowned. I knew how he felt about me drinking, but Caroline is my drinking buddy.

Surprisingly he didn't object to my request and got up from the bed, kicking off the blankets. His bare back was now turned to me and he stood up to get dressed up. He was so freakishly good-looking that I was starting to wonder how he fell in love with me.

"If you want to see more of me, you can always ask," he chuckled as he noticed my staring in his mirror.

I rolled my eyes and blushed. I hated being caught admiring him.

He noticed my blush and dropped his shirt on the ground, walking past it and straight to me. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. "I admire you all the time, you don't have to be ashamed of your want to admire me too. I love it when you do that."

"I love to do that when you don't know that I do that," I unexpectedly spoke and cursed. "Whatever." I blushed once again.

He kissed me again and laughed, "You're so cute."

He let me go, but not before looking me up and down. "hot," He whistled and I took a pillow and threw it at him.

"Stop making me flustered all the time," I shouted and he laughed.

"Never, mia regina," he winked at me and finally put on a shirt.

I climbed out of the bed, Blake's shirt covering me and threw my bare legs out of the bed. I stretched my hands above my head and noticed that Blake was looking at me hungrily.

"Stop looking at me like you want to devour me," I laughed.

"You have no idea," he mumbled and I blushed.

"Stooop," I whined and this brought him back from his kinky thoughts and he chuckled.

I took my phone and texted Caroline.

Hey, you up?

It didn't take a long time for her to respond.

Barely. What's up?

We haven't drank for a while.
What do you think? Blake's
place?

Yees❤️

Come whenever you're
ready

I put down my phone and turned around to see Blake standing behind my back and seeing me text Caroline.

"It's not polite to eavesdrop," I pointed out and he grabbed my waist, bringing me closer to him.