The One With Joey's Soulmate part 2 {Joey Tribbiani}

*F.R.I.E.N.D.S *

You and Joey were currently chilling in your living room, watching 'The Days Of Our Lives'.

"Damn Tribbiani, you can act," you complimented.

He smiled shyly and looked away.

"Nah, I'm just... okay."

"Hey," he turned back to face you. "There is no time self doubt in my house. There is only time for 'Days Of Our Lives' and occasional making out."

"I'm excited about that part," he smirked, moving in closer.

You giggled and gently pushed his face away.

"No, later. I'm still watching you," you said but then took a moment to realize how creepy that sounded. "That's not how I meant it."

"I think it is babe. Have you been stalking me?" Joey asked playfully.

You snapped your fingers in fake aggravation and shook your head.

"Damn it! You figured it out."

"Wait, what?" Joey asked, his face losing all trace of joking.

You laughed at his reaction.

"Relax babe, I was just joking," you said and he let a sigh of relief.

The next few minutes was full of nothing but snacking and TV watching. You were so deeply engrossed in this episode that it had your full attention... well, it did until Joey spoke up.

"So why are we at your house again?" he asked.

You let out a sigh and paused the TV.

"Because Remi's 'working late' today, which is just code for screwing his assistant," you explained.

"And you're fine with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, we may be married but we sure as hell ain't a couple. We stopped being that about a year ago," you said.

"But you're nine months pregnant," he pointed out.

"Oh yeah, his assistant went out of town that week and so he was desperate for sex. Like, really desperate."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but let's stop talking about him. Let's go back to us," you said.

"But going back to us means going talking about him," you gave him a confused look, not understanding what he meant. "We've been seeing each other for four months and they have been the best four months of my life and I want to be in a real relationship with you."

"But this is a real relationship," you said.

"One where we have to sneak around in because you're still in love with your husband—"

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you still married to him?"

"Because, divorce is a long, tiring process and it's going to take forever to get done," you told him.

"Well, guess what? It's going to take even longer if you don't do it."

Then he got up and started heading towards the front door.

"Joey, where are you going?"

"Home," he answered. "I got your message loud and clear."

And with that he was out the door.

The moment that the door slammed was the exact same moment you realized what you needed to do.

TIME SKIP