Algebra {Thomas Brodie-Sangster}

"Ugh, I'm so bored!" Thomas groaned.

"Well, that's not my problem. I told you not to come over today but did you listen? No, Thomas never listens," you complained.

"Well, forgive me for wanting to spend this lovely day with my not as lovely girlfriend," Thomas retorted.

"You know, I think I preferred you in Phineas And Ferb. You were quieter, more likeable."

Thomas silently chuckled at your insult. He got up from his laying position on your bed and walked over to your desk, where you were currently sitting. He laid his head on your shoulder and looked at your homework quizzically.

"What are you doing anyways?" he asked.

"Algebra," you answered.

He scoffed and took his head off your shoulder.

"Just algebra? I can help you with that."

"Just algebra?" you repeated. "Okay then, I'm stuck on this current sum."

"Read it to me," Thomas said.

"Solve for x if: 3x/2 - 2 = x/3 + 1/2," you read out.

At first, Thomas' eyes were wide then his face was shocked and then confused. He looked like he was trying to decipher the DaVinci Code or something close to it.

"X is a number?" he asked.

"Um... yeah," you responded.

"I'm pretty sure it's a letter," he said. "Yep, W X Y."

"Not according to this, Thomas."

"You need to go back to kindergarten and learn the difference between," he told you.

You gave him your best, 'really bitch?' face. He just remained silent and just looked at you awkwardly.

"I'll go get us some lunch," he finally said then he left.

"Yeah, you better go."

TIME SKIP

"Babe, I'm back and I bought food!" Thomas yelled into the apartment only to get no response.

He walked into the kitchen and put down the food.

"Babe?"

He walked to your room and smiled at the sight in front of him. You were sleeping on top of your homework.

So instead of waking you up he gently carried you and placed you on the bed then he looked at your homework quizzically again and scoffed.

He grabbed your pen and sat at your desk.

"I can do this."

THE NEXT DAY

"And that will be all for today class. Thank you and goodbye," your professor said to the class. "You may all leave."

Everyone started leaving the classroom and you were about to leave too but your professor stopped.

"Except for you Y/N," he said.

You walked to his desk.

"Yes sir?" you questioned.

"So, I looked at your homework and we need to talk," he said.

"About what?"

"It's just, you're usually a very smart student but your homework is very worrisome. Perhaps we should talk about getting you a tutor."

"But I didn't even do my..." you stopped yourself before you could finish the sentence. "Nevermind."

"So I think the tutoring will work like this..." the professor explained but you zoned out.

All you could think about while he was talking all you could think about were the many different ways you were going to kill your boyfriend.