Hi, Robbie {Robbie Shapiro}

<Requested>
*Victorious*

You were at the Wahoo Punch machine, banging on it in frustration. You already put in your dollar and your order but nothing was coming out.

"Come on, you stupid machine," you groaned. "Work!"

It seemed like there was no hope but then you heard someone say,

"Maybe I can help you you out."

Then said person put in another dollar and out in a order and a can of Wahoo Punch came out.

"Thank you so much you're a lifesaver," you began but stopped when you saw it was Robbie who helped you out.

Robbie froze too. You two have had giant crushes on each other for a while now but didn't know how the other felt.

"Hi, Robbie," you smiled.

Instead of responding, Robbie just turned around and ran away.

"Bye, Robbie."

TIME SKIP

It was lunchtime and you were spending it at Nozu. You had ordered your meal to go and so had a certain curly haired cutie.

You had both ordered the same thing and do when you order was called out, you both went to collect it. Both of your hands reached out and touched the container at the same time.

"Hi, Robbie," you greeted.

Robbie just squealed and ran out of Nozu and quickly as he could.

"Bye, Robbie."

This was the way you two operated. You greet him as sweetly as you could but he would just turn and run away. Most girls would've given up hope a long time ago but not you. You were determined.

Later on that day, you and Robbie met up again in the last period. It was drama class and two people were gonna be picked to act out a romantic scene. You hoped that it was gonna be you and Robbie.

"Okay, time to choose the two people that will partake in romantic acting," Sikowits said. "Robbie, you will play the boy and Y/N, you will play the girl."

"Yes!" you exclaimed with an air fist pump.

Everyone turned to you with weird expressions.

"I mean, cool. Whatever," you shrugged but in your mind you were doing a happy dance.

You and Robbie, grabbed your scripts, walked up to the stage and faced each other.

"And action!" Sikowits yelled.

"Oh, Joseph, isn't the sunrise just wonderful, darling?" you asked, getting into character.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love," Robbie spoke in a robotic monotone, not once looking at you.

"And what about the wonderful stars we see at night, darling?" you questioned.

"Not as wonderful as you, my love," Robbie said, still in a monotone and still not looking at you.

"And what about the magnificent oceans, darling?"

"Not as magnificent as you, my love."

"Cut!" Sikowits yelled.

"Why?" Robbie asked.

"Because I've seen more emotion from my left toe," Sikowits responded.

"My brother once broke a left toe," Cat said.

"You mean, his left toe?" Andre questioned.

"No," she responded.

"Now's not the time to talk about Cat's unstable brother," Sikowits interjected. "Robbie, your character is supposed to love Y/N's character. Joseph is supposed to love Maybelle and I'm just not getting that vibe. Maybe I should recast."

"No!" you exclaimed. "Uh, just give me a moment with Robbie."

"So be it," Sikowits shrugged.

You held Robbie's hand and pulled him out of the classroom.

"What's going on with you?" you asked, holding Robbie's hand to ensure he doesn't run away.

"I - I - I don't know what you're talking about," Robbie stuttered out.

"Every time I see you or greet you, you take off running. Is it something I did?" you asked.

"No, not at all."

"Then what's the problem, Robbie?"

"I like you, okay," he admitted. "I really like you and I always try to avoid you because I'm just a dorky nerd and you're like the coolest girl I've ever met."

You just smiled widely. You couldn't believe that your crush liked you back. You let out a giggle.

"You ran away from me because you like me?" you questioned and he nodded. "Robbie, I like you too."

His eyes lit up and he started smiling back.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded. "That's awesome!"

"Now that that's been sorted out, are you ready to go back in there and act out our scene, darling?"

"Ready, my love."