That's Not Him {Cameron Black}

*Deception*

"How is it that you've always been able to tell the difference between Cameron and Jonathan?" Dina asked.

"Yeah, they're bloody identical for crying out loud!" Gunter explained.

I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my beer.

"I don't know. It's always been really easy for me," I told them.

Cameron walked in and plopped right next to me on the couch.

"Is Y/N lying to you guys about how she can tell between me and Johnny again?" he asked.

"I'm not lying!" I defended.

Cameron still gave me a sceptical look.

"You don't believe me? Fine, bring Johnny in here," I said.

"Johnny!" Cameron yelled and in walked his brother.

"Yeah, what's up?" he asked.

"These people," I accused while pointing fingers at all of them. "Think I can't tell the difference between you and Cam."

"That's 'cause you can't," he said.

"Thank you!" Cameron agreed which resulted in everyone shouting at once, tryna get their say in.

"Okay, guys, guys, guys!" Jordan yelled and everyone kept quiet. "Why don't we just test this theory so we can all stop arguing?"

Everybody seemed to like that idea and went along with it. Cameron and Jonathan got up and left the room. They came back and were wearing matching clothes with the same hairstyle.

"Now's the moment of truth Y/N," Gunter said. "What you say may change the way we think about you forev—"

"Jonathan's on the left and Cameron's on the right," I answered without even giving them a second glance.

Everyone looked at me in shock.

"What? I told y'all I could do it," I told them.

"That you did," Cameron smiled as he slid next to me.

He put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me in for a kiss. When he pulled away, he smirked at me.

"I'm Jonathan by the way," he lied.

I kissed him again and smirked when I pulled away.

"No, you're not."

"Damn it!"

PRESENT DAY

I stepped out of my car and checked both ways before crossing the street.

I reached the door of The Archives and was about to open it but the door opened on its own and out stepped Jonathan with a suitcase and duffel bag.

I was shooketh to say the least because I was pretty sure Johnny was still in jail. I almost said something but he just pushed past me and walked away.

"That was harsh," I muttered, walking into The Archives.

I saw Kay there, looking distraught.

"Hey Kay, what's up?" I asked her.

She quickly sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"Hi Y/N," she said.

"Quick question. Why did Jonathan just walk outta here looking all salty? I thought he was still in jail."

Kay then looked at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean? That was Cameron," she said.

"Nope, that was Jonathan," I said. "I should know."

It looked like realization dawned on her face and she took off. I ran after her and stopped when she did. She was standing on the sidewalk in front of the building and looked so worried.

"He's gone."

And she was right. There was absolutely no trace or way of finding Jonathan.

"Oh my-" Kay began. "Y/N, if Jonathan's out of jail, pretending to be Cameron, do you know what that means?"

Something in my brain clicked and I let out a loud gasp.

"Oh my God."