Peace

"IKUZEEEEE!!!!!" Tetsuro screamed along with the others as Oikawa lost his mind trying to figure the siblings out.

"How do they do that?"

Aoba Johsai had their hopes all down.

"OYE!" Oikawa said "IT MIGHT BE PERSONAL FOR ME BUT THEY'RE COMING FOR THE TEAM!!"

"That's right!" Iwaizumi said and everyone got pissed a great deal.

"Ohhh? Look at them go restless" Tetsuro mocked making it all much worse.

Tetsuro was the King of receives and blocking. He definitely proved it that day. With Sakura blocking with him, their blocks had gotten better. All they needed was eye contact to switch places and block heavier spikes.

18:12

Aoba Johsai however caught up. Oikawa was determined to win this.

Tetsuro and Sakura were basically symbiotic. Sakura's tosses were getting harder to read. Even Kageyama was excited for this. They were against his #1 competition after all.

Tetsuro showed her his pinky and index 🤘🏻and she looked at him in disbelief. He served the ball, basically spiking it and Oikawa had no option but to receive it. Tetsuro aimed it at him on purpose.

"Warui! It's long" he said as Kindaichi ran outside the court and managed to receive it. Kunimi just tossed the ball to Nekoma but Sakura had already gotten there waiting for the ball in the air, as soon as the toss barely crossed the net she swung her arm and spiked a direct.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!" Tetsuro was flipping in joy. His plan had worked.

"YOSSSHHHAAAAAAAAA" everyone screamed in delight.

"THIS MATCH ISN'T OVER YET!!!" Oikawa had become the devil. His brain had gotten working really fast. "Let's break apart the siblings"