The Sniper Special

"Sakura..." Kiyomi let out the breath she was holding since the match began.

"Sumimasen..." she bowed in apology "I'll make up for it" she let a small smile cover her face.

"OHHH SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!!" Bokuto was jumping in his seat like a happy kid.

"Is Tetsuro dead?" Akaashi pointed out at the captain who seemed to be lifelessly laying on his seat. Tetsuro had panicked enough already.

"Hmm? She decides to show up now?" Sakusa took a seat in the front. He hated crowds but made it an exception to see Sakura play. "But why now?"

"There's my ace" Oikawa sighed in relief.

"Sakura! Nice serve" Yumiko said.

The crowd thought she was joking with them.

"She's playing?"

"She's a pinch server?"

"No way"

The whistle blew and it was like everyone in the arena just vanished. There was drop dead silence as she threw the ball high up and smashed it right across the net. The captain smirked steadying herself to receive it but the ball curved.

"SERVICCEEE AAAAAAACCEEEEE!!!!"

The crowd broke into a loud roar.

"We need three blockers on their #4. I'll tell you when" she said.

"What have you even been doing?" Yoshia looked at her in fright.

Sakura just horizontally cut her hand in the air and Yoshia smiled.

"Bokuto..." now Tetsuro was the one fused out. His eyes went as wide as they could get when he figured out what she did there. "Looks like you're losing"

————

"Okay, I have to see what the hype for this particular match is all ab-" he stopped when he saw Sakura's service ace.

"S-Sakura??" He blurted "She's gotten so much better from back then at the camp!"

"Atsumu, stop swooning over her already" Osamu shrugged as the others from Inarizaki walked past them.

"Nice serve!" They fell silent again as Sakura walked outside the court with the ball in her hand.

"Her jump float serve is one in a million" Bokuto's eyes shone like newly bought glitter.

21:20

With another service ace, Shiratorizawa took the lead. Sakura smirked. Her strategy was unbeatable.

"Is she actually toying with them?" Akaashi laughed in astonishment.

"Hmm... she drained all my energy for nothing" Tetsuro scoffed.

"Face it, you drained all your energy for nothing" Kenma said and he scowled.

"She's making a fool out of them. She's really cruel" Atsumu laughed.

"She planned till the point Fukurodani thought they'd defeat her team. If she actually pulls this off..." Sakusa was at loss for words.

The crowd was silenced with the loud sound of the ball contacting the court.

22:20

"She's actually amazing"

"She's going to be a pain for other teams to defeat"

"This is clearly Shiratorizawa's set. Who would've even thought..."

"What the hell just happened?"