Bullies

SOMEONE HAS TO STOP ME FROM BREAKING DOWN HOOOLLYYY I'M SCREAMING

SOMEONE HAS TO STOP ME FROM BREAKING DOWN HOOOLLYYY I'M SCREAMING. YOU GUYS... OH SHIT. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST. NO LIE. I'M MORTIFIED. FLUMMOXED AF. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'll stop now.

~~~~~~

"Find someone else to screw around with. This one's mine" Sakura flatly smiled at her and Ushijima was at loss for words.

Miyuki looked at him for help.

"You said you liked me. You always kept coming back for me! You used me when you had no one else to go to! I feel so violated" she began browbeating him.

"Is this what you were talking about?" Sakura covered the lower half of her face with her palm and asked her terrified boyfriend. He just looked at her and nodded like a scared toddler.

"Got it" she said.

"Let me get this straight. Were you forced into this?"

Ushijima was more scared of Sakura now.

"What? No" she said.

"You wanted it too, didn't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Did he tell you he was in a relationship with you at all?"

"But he said he liked me!"

"Wrong answer" Sakura coldly glared at the wench before her. "Didn't he tell you it was a rebound thing?"

"This is unfair! He made me fall for him when he had no intentions to love me!"

"I'm sure that when you agreed, you've had every intention to make him fall for you too but I'm not questioning that now, am I?"

"I'm... I'm telling everyone!"

"Go ahead" she let out her icy breath. "But when I get him out of this, you better sleep with one eye open"

"Ushiwaka! She's bullying me"

"Am I, baby?" She asked him faking a frown on her face and he vigorously shook his head.

"I'm not a bully so don't push me into being one" Sakura said "Off you go"

"I'll get you for this! I'll make you pay. You're all liars." She retreated, crying all the way back.

"Seriously though. Where'd you even find her?" Sakura scoffed stretching her neck.

"Woah" he managed to let out a soft whisper.

"What's wrong?" She looked at him stare at her like he saw a girl for the first time. His mouth was slightly ajar, his brows were high up in disbelief and his eyes just... blinked.

"How are you so amazing?" He asked pulling her into his lap.

"She's gonna cause a scene you know" she said.