The Big Race

"Sakura chan!" Hitoka woke Sakura up. The sun rays had barely touched the earth. The sky was still dark, but with a hint of light.

"Is everything alright?" Sakura shot up from her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"The race!" Was all she had to say.

————

Sakura ran with Shimizu and Hitoka near the huge lake where Nekoma trained everyday before practise. She saw that everyone was already there. Her brother was laughing at something Akashi said. All the boys had already gathered.

"Why are there so many people? It's supposed to be a small race" Sakura looked confused.

"Well, it's Ushijima and Bokuto so..." Hitoka said already gasping for air.

"HEY HEYYY HEYYYY, look who's here..." Bokuto cheered up a little extra when he saw Sakura there.

"Ohayo, Bokuto san" she gracefully replied.

"Ohayo, Sakura chan... you look absolutely stunning" Bokuto smiled with his eyes closed and a faint pink dusted her cheeks.

Ushijima's eyes turned to look at her when he heard her enchanting voice. Her glossy, voluminous loose hair flowed down to her hips and they ever so gently swayed in the wind. Her crop top did no justice to the little exposed part of her lean torso and her shorts... he couldn't help his eyes from tracing the soft skin of her legs he had his lips on not long ago. His insides twirled as she smiled, softly greeting Bokuto. The small rays of light in darkness captured her skin perfectly, making her glow like the goddess she was. Her soft lips looked so infatuating to Ushijima, he forgot all about his surroundings. He wanted to pull her away from Bokuto's sight and get lost in kissing her.

"You can stop staring at her, you know" Tendou chuckled and Tobio froze when he heard that.

"Okay! Let's finish this so we can go practise!" Tetsuro said.

"YESS!!"

"Wait, what does the winner get?" Tanaka intervened and everyone realised that they had completely forgotten about the prize.

"What do you think, Bokuto?" Tetsuro asked.

Bokuto wasted no time in saying "WINNER GETS A KISS FROM SAKURA CHAN!"

Yamamoto, Tanaka, Hinata, Yaku and Inouka had to hold down Tetsuro from attacking Bokuto. He was fuming. "BOKUTOOOOO!!!!"

"I OBJECT!" Even Oikawa was against it. For obvious reasons.

"Even I should've participated" Asahi softly said.

"Yeah, I should've too." Sawamura said.

"Lucky!" Nishinoya fake cried.

"A kiss from Sakura chan?" Sugawara gulped.

"Man, I should've challenged them" Futakuchi groaned along with the others.

"URUSAI!" Iwaizumi stopped the ruckus.

"What do you think, Sakura chan?" He softly asked her.

She looked at the two.

"Isn't there anything else?" She asked.

"There can't be a bigger prize than that!" Bokuto ascertained.