New Team

100k special. I never thought this piece of absolute trash would reach so many of y'all. Thanks for all your patience. I'm wheezing! ♥️🥰💁🏻‍♀️😆

Sakura and Ushijima walked towards the practice gymnasium. Both teams had arrived.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Yamato, your guide and assistant coach. There's no time for a warm welcome but we're really happy to have our three new recruits here. As you're all aware, this is Mr.Nohara, he's the coach for our Olympic team. You've already worked hard at our camp and you'll have two days to get acquainted with your new team. We know there's not enough time but we can't really help it. There's also two regulars we have from our crash camp here. Miya Atsumu" he said and the tall blonde stepped forward. "He's the new setter for the boys' team. I hope you get along well" Mr. Yamato warmly said and his team welcomed him.

"Now we have our girls her. Kuroo Sakura" he said and Sakura hesitantly stepped forward. Everyone cheered because they either knew her, had witnessed her play or had seen her in the Volleyball Monthly. "Seems like they know you already so I don't have to waste my time." He laughed so she'd lighten up "She's our new ace, also our Opposite Hitter" he said "Then we have Rinari Hisa. She's the other setter for the team. Now get started we better win this AGAIN." He smiled sending them off.

"Last time was super hectic" Sakura recognised that voice. She was the brilliant #1 setter from Kamomedai. Matsuzaka Mirori. The captain. She was the female version of Oikawa Toru but slightly more brilliant.

"Matsuzaka san" Sakura greeted the third year.

"Oh, it's you again" she bitterly smiled "Good to have you on our side this time."

"That was the most frustrating match I'd ever played" Kamomedai's Ace, Sayomi whined.

Hasegawa Sayomi was one of the top 3 aces of Japan.

"Say, you played against each other?" A heavy voice asked. Yuna Tachibana of Mujinazaka High. She was the #1 Ace, their Outside hitter. Her personality resembled that of Aone from Date Tech but she was an Ace. Her spikes were enviable. She could tear through almost any block like Ushijima. She was a second year.

"Yeah" Miori said. "She's good"

"So, shall we begin?" The middle blocker intervened. She was tall. Hella tall. Like she was born to be the middle blocker. "I'm Ebinuma Nikita by the way" she warmly smiled. Nothing was warm about her. She was like the mixture of Tendou and Suguru, Nohebi's captain. Sakura had heard tons about him from Tetsuro, about the pain in the ass he was and ridiculously his sketchy personality.

"I'm Sakura" she smiled.

"I know" she smiled. "And this is our libero, Fukumi Kaho"

"You're the Sniper, right? You're the Sniper, right?" She was rather short and jumpy. Like Karasuno's libero "I saw your match in Junior high. You were so amazing! Ahh"

"Oh" was all Sakura said. The five subs also introduced themselves and they started without any delay.

"We have our top three aces here, we better not lose!" Miori said aloud and Sakura was stunned. She searched for the third top ace.

'But there's only three of us here'

"We're gonna play 6 on 6- Sakura, who are you searching for?"