Annoyance

"I'm surprised you haven't used your left yet" Miori mocked Sakura as they changed courts in the middle of their third set.

"Huh? I don't feel like it" she pouted and Miori was certain she was dealing with a psychopath. Sakura wanted her to think that way. She smiled knowing that they've been researching on her.

11:13

"Sakura! Nice serve!"

She looked like she was in a very deep thought process 'But which serve do I do now?' Except she wasn't.

"Watch out for that deranged serve!" Their captain warned.

She treaded lighter steps and did a jump float instead which they misjudged as an out ball.

"A jump float too? She's mentally draining" their libero whined.

"Well, what can you say? She's our ultimate weapon" coach Washijo smiled.

"THIS IS NO TIME TO BE UPSET! Wreck her serve!!!"

"Oof, Miori is harsh, don't you think?" Semi flinched at her words.

"Like Sakura chan cares. She's busy choosing her next serve" Tendou shook his head.

Her new serve got her another point but her jump float was received well and Kamomedai's infamous duo slammed in a spike. They were tough to stop. Miori was a top class setter after all, combined with that infamous ace who wasn't in the top 5 for the fun of it.

12:15

"YOSHAAAAA!!"

"Sorry" Sakura apologised. Sakura was running all around the court, from being the perfect decoy to giving it her all to spike.

"SAKURA! STOP MONKEYING AROUND!" The coach yelled from outside reminding her that she was spending too much energy.

18:21

Yumiko received their serve and Sakura jumped in spiking motion.

"TOSS!" Kamimedai's captain yelled.

Sakura feinted instead, getting another point.

Miori scowled. But she had another idea.

Their ace's spike was received by Yumiko again. Sakura jumped the same way.

"FEINT!!" Miori yelled but Sakura spiked instead. Only to have Miori waiting to receive the spike. Sakura knew what she did there, Miori had used Sakura's unpredictability against her and her teammates were now aware of it too.

"I'm sorry" Sakura apologised, but the ball was still in play. Sakura was a sore loser.

She saw the ace coming in to spike and quietly patted Yoshia's back twice who looked at her with 'NOW?'

Yoshia jumped and blocked the ace's spike only to tilt her hand backwards so they had the ball. What Kamomedai didn't see was Sakura already in the air behind the setter. She raised her left hand and slammed a powerful spike knocking the air out of everyone's body.

Kamomedai took a timeout.

"And she said she doesn't feel like it" Miori maniacally laughed and her team jumped in fright. She was clearly losing it.

"But you asked for it" Sakura faked a slightly sorry emotion.

"You're insane" her eyes teared from all the laughing. She wanted to cry.