Practice

Sakura woke up tightly wrapped in Ushijima's embrace. Her foggy eyes traced the muscular arm around her, all the way up to his sleeping beautiful face.

'How can someone fight the urge to kiss this man?' She couldn't help staring at him.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me like that?" He was awake.

"Umm... sorry" she said and he chuckled "you're gorgeous" he kissed her cheek.

"It's late. I've to go" she whined looking at the time.

"Be mine" he said and she stopped. She didn't understand what he meant. "Stay with me."

"W-What?"

"So you don't have to keep leaving like this" he added.

"You know I can't do that" she smiled picking up her clothes.

She put her clothes on and tied her hair in a high pony as he just watched her.

"Aren't you getting dressed?" She reminded him that he was still unclothed.

She watched him get dress, hell she gawked. His fine ass that fit perfectly into his shorts, his toned, beefy legs on full display. She got a slight peek of his abs. His lower cuts were to die for. His back flexed as he wore his shirt and so did his yummy triceps. She could watch him dress all day, every day.

"You're... ridiculously hot" she blurted.

"Oh..." he blushed a little, he was tongue tied. He wasn't expecting her to say that.

His olive eyes were so deep, they only complemented his perfect face. Such intensity, they'd kill a man in sight. That jawline, ugh, that gritty neck, his broad, muscular shoulders and his perfectly dark, tousled bed hair made him so so much more hotter.

"Do I have to physically pick you up?" He broke her out of her meltdown.

"Huh?"

"You're just staring" he said "Let's go"

———

"Why's everyone so excited today?" Yumiko warily asked the boys, placing her tray on the lunch table as Sakura skeptically eyed them while doing the same.

"Umm... we've players coming from another school to help us train!!" Goshiki was overly excited.

"Like college boys aren't enough practice" Yumiko sarcastically smiled.

"Where from?" Sakura asked. She was all ears now.

"We don't know that yet... but we're beating their-"

"Tendou!" Jin shut him up.

Sakura got a really bad feeling in her stomach as soon as she heard that. Soon after class ended, she rushed to coach Washijo.

"Washijo san, who's coming?" She was visibly impatient.

"They must be at the gym, why don't we go see?" He smiled. He knew who was coming. He knew everything but enjoyed watching Sakura shake in anxiety.

The boys weren't there yet, they were changing in the club room.

Sakura walked into the gym and felt her soul leave her body as her eyes fell on the team. More like on one specific person.