Face Off 2.0

HOLY HELL! HOLY MOSES! HOLY BUDDHA! HOLY EVERYTHING! I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support

HOLY HELL! HOLY MOSES! HOLY BUDDHA! HOLY EVERYTHING! I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support. You guys are just AMAZING! I love you all so much. I'm literally crying rn.

————

Sakura's PoV

"Well, Sakusa... he was skeptical too. She would've left him had she fallen for someone else so... ya know... the loop" Tendou san moved his shoulders and sighed.

The loop?

"That's some... story" I was kinda weirded out by all this.

"Sakura chan...." Senpai sang.

"What is it?" I knew he was gonna ask something.

"Beat them for us, will ya?" He pointed his index at me and I thought he was kidding.

"You're serious?"

"I am. You're one with potential and I know for facts that she hates you. She saw you talking to her ex. Maybe even both. So it's only fair she hates you to the core" he said.

"Senpai! You're making it much worse than it already is" I almost giggled. I knew he was trying to amp me up for the game. Until he wasn't.

"Sakura..." he said "I might look like I'm joking but you'll see it for yourself. The way she looked at you, I don't want anyone looking at me like that" he patted my shoulder before walking the other way.

'He's lying to get me in the game' I scoffed reassuring myself as I walked away.

"Kiyomi san will be here in a while, she told us to begin" our seniors walked in rather late.

"Captains!" The referee called.

"Sakura, do the formal for me, please" Yoshia Senpai pushed me forward since they were still warming up.

"But there are second years too" I protested.

"We've done this as freshmen. You should go" the second years evilly snickered. The boys team gawked at us. They were so happy I was going. But why?

I looked at the other side and saw Aiko walk forward. That's their captain, alright. But...

HER?

My team surely hates me. The most.

They all knew about the whole fiasco and I was the last to know even though I'm his girlfriend. Even Yumiko knew this somehow and I didn't.