U-19

I made a new cover for the book! I hope you guys like it 😋😋 He just deserves so much love. The man after my own heart. Arghh! Such a cutie.

What do you think?? 😋🥰

~~~~

Ushijima walked Sakura to practice as usual. It was the U-19 Asian Youth championships week in three days and this time it was in Tokyo.

"Ano sa..." Tendou was skeptically eyeing Ushijima that day. "What's that on his hand?"

Tendou and Reon eyed the wrinkly pink fabric around his wrist. The rest began to follow suit until the whole of his team was visibly gawking at Ushijima who was peacefully practising serves by himself. It looked like something he'd never wear. Never.

"What is it?" Ushijima stopped, sensing the obvious eyes on him. He was somewhat shaken when he saw ALL of them looking at him like that. Like they'd seen something unusual. It really was unusual for them.

"What's that on your hand?" Tendou dared to ask.

"Huh?" He looked at his hands like he had forgotten it was there and then it snapped.

"Oh, it's Sakura's scrunchie" he flatly said.

"Her what?" Goshiki asked.

"Her scrunchie?" Tendou looked at his wrist and back at his face "Why'd you have her scrunchie?"

"She keeps forgetting them" he blankly said and the others looked at him in awe.

"Never thought HE would soften for anyone" Shirabu mumbled to Kawanishi who just nodded in reply.

School was cool... until lunch.

"U. Shi. Wa. Ka" he heard the voice he loathed.

"Your girlfriend got away with her little stunt but don't think I'll let it slide anymore! She needs to be taught how to respect her seniors" Miyuki managed to gather quite an amount of attention from the onlookers.

"I gotta go" he flatly said turning around to leave but just as tried to, she held him by the folding of his blazer, just below his collar.

"YOU-"

"Ah, Miyuki Senpai!" A new hand freed hers from Ushijima's blazer and took her palm turning it into a handshake "I haven't seen you around. We were away for the qualifiers so I guess that's only obvious"

"Sakura?!" Ushijima was horrified to see her behave that way. Tendou just silently balled his eyes, his irises moving back and forth trying to comprehend what was happening.

To his amusement-

"Ah, I'm glad I had you two become friends. You two get along so well now" the dean was making rounds.

"Oh, Sensei? Have a good day" she smiled at him like she didn't know he was coming. Ushijima's worry eased a little as Sakura intently watched the dean leave.