Battle of the Aces

"Wakatoshi" Sakusa smirked at Ushijima who was on his way to the court

"Kiyoomi" he nodded before walking inside.

"I love the air here" Tendou danced his way in "it's so tense..."

Sakusa and Ushijima were formidable rivals for sure, but exceeding the boundaries of the court they were friends. Their Libero was extremely skilled he was the #1 after all.

"Where's Sakura? She not alright still?" Sakusa asked Ushijima.

"She's resting"

"Hmm? I wish she were here, I would've really loved winning this one for her"

"Don't worry she's watching us on TV" he walked away poker faced and Sakusa sweat dropped at how his plan to make him jealous foiled.

Sakusa was at the best of his game that day and so was Ushijima, especially after he heard from Sakura.

32:34; 36:34

20:21

"Oh, this is bad" Sakura squealed biting into the popcorn looking at Itachiyama in the lead.

"You're a squirrel" Iwaizumi complained at her nibbling.

"She does that when she's nervous leave her be" Oikawa just watched her tense face.

"This whole match is so tiring to watch" Iwaizumi intensely watched plopping a few popcorns in his mouth.

"Sakusa san seems to be wearing out" her eyes were glued to the screen.

"I'm sure Ushiwaka's legs are giving up on him."

"I wish I were there. AWH! They could've snuck in a cut shot!" She whined when Goshiki's spike was blocked.

"You read the game well." Iwaizumi said "no wonder you're hard to defeat"

"Oh, you still remember that defeat, huh?" She wiggled her brows referring to the match between Aoba Johsai and Nekoma at the camp.

"You were amazing not gonna lie" Oikawa interrupted and she poked her tongue at him.

33:34

"THIS IS AWFUL!" She clutched the popcorn bowl close to her chest, basically hugging it. Oikawa couldn't have felt anymore jealous. He was jealous of a damn popcorn bowl.

Her fingers were crossed "He's going to be so upset if he lost, not to mention how close they are... oh, thank Kami!" Shiratorizawa took a point back with Ushijima's spike.

34:34

"This is bad for my heart" she said.

"It is, isn't it?" Oikawa said looking at her and Iwaizumi hid a smile noticing it.

"TOSHI SAAAN!!! Block it! Jump... JUMP!!"

"BLOCK IT!!!" Iwaizumi joined her.

"YESS!!!" They screamed in unison.