Olympics

I'M JUST NOT READY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER NEXT

I'M JUST NOT READY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER NEXT. NOT READY TO LEAVE MY MAN BEHIND IN THIS FANFIC.

Sakura was sound asleep in Wakatoshi's arms until they were startled by the door banging off the hook. "OKAASAAANN!!!!" Satoshi yelled.

They quickly slipped their pajamas on before she worried opened the door. "What's wrong?"

"SUZUME... SUZUME IS... HE'S ACTING WEIRD!" Satoshi was panic stricken.

"What?!" The two adults rushed to the living room.

"Okaasan" Sawako had tears in her eyes as she cradled Suzume's head in arms. "I called the ambulance" she looked so scared.

"Good girl" Sakura softly caressed her daughter's face.

Sakura wasn't a vet but she knew Suzume had reached his limit. He was really old. A year older than even Satoshi.

"Suzume, baby..." she kissed his forehead. He loved it like he always did. His tail wagged even though he couldn't move much.

"Suzume... can you get up, boy?" Wakatoshi's hands were shaky.

"I don't think he will" Sakura whispered.

"Okaasan, what are you saying?" Satoshi's voice trembled.

Suzume pulled his head up with much difficulty and laid it on Sakura's lap. "He's leaving, isn't he?" Sawako had already understood.

"You're a good boy, baby. It's okay" Sakura caressed Suzume's head.

"Okaasan, you're a doctor" Satoshi held her arm and pleaded her.

"The ambulance is here" as much as a wise man Wakatoshi was, he refused to believe it. He picked the giant dog up with ease and laid it on the gurney. Sakura meanwhile changed in a flash and got into the ambulance. They kids refused to stay behind, Sawako got in with her mother. Wakatoshi locked the door and followed the ambulance in his car with Satoshi profusely praying in the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry" the doctor said "He's can't go on anymore. He's in terrible pain but he refuses to give up. His limbs have given up on him at least a week ago I... I don't understand how he was walking with that pain until today."

"Can't you fix him?" Sawako hopefully asked with tears rolling down her face.

"What do we do, doctor?" Sakura asked.

"You're a doctor too, I'm sure you know it" he sadly said and Sakura's windpipe coiled.

"I'll leave you to decide" he walked away.

"Okaasan..." Sawako said.

"What was that?"

"Sakura, what does that mean?" Ushijima held her shoulders.