Graduation

Has LEMON 🍋

Sakura wasn't in Miyagi for graduation. She was in Tokyo. For Tetsuro's.

"Chibi, you're here" he hugged her tight, his long cloak covering most of her.

"Oh, you made it" their mother lovingly kissed his face.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world" Sakura smiled.

"You couldn't be with Wakatoshi, is that okay?" He asked.

"Wakatoshi?" Their mother blinked "Oh, he's graduating too, isn't he?"

"He is" Sakura said.

"He's Sakura's boyfriend" Tetsuro was being the sketchy sleuth there trying to get her in trouble.

"I figured" their mother raised her brows and he paused to gawk at her. Sakura froze in her spot.

"Y-You know?" He asked her.

"Of course, did you see how the boy worries? He picks her up everyday and makes sure she gets home safe. No idiot would do that if he didn't love her" his mother said as a matter of fact and Sakura cleated her throat running the foiled attempt in her brother's face.

She congratulated all those graduating from the volleyball team. Kenma was his junior but he was present to see them off. All the other boys were there too.

"You're finally coming home" she hugged him as soon as the ceremony ended. "I've missed you so much"

"I'm sorry, Chibi" he went soft. From the moment he left Miyagi to go to boarding school, not a day had passed where he didn't worry about her. He missed his clingy baby sister very much.

"Ah, you need to leave if you've to get there on time!" He said pulling away from her.

"What?"

"USHIJIMA WAKATOSHI IS GRADUATING" he told her like she was completely unaware of it.

"Yes, you must hurry" her mother said.

"Huh?"

"I'll come back with mom! Get out fast!" He said and she almost panicked.

"You need to run, girl" Kenma flatly said and she bolted the other way.

Shiratorizawa's ceremony always runs late. They have a grand ceremony for the graduates. Ushijima received the best student award along with the one given for the most accomplished student of the year. He also graduated with a silver. Ushijima's parents were there to see him graduate. Ushijima insisted on leaving a seat empty beside them for Sakura, he knew she was in Nekoma but he had the slightest hopes that she'd miraculously show up for him.

And when she did, his eyes almost teared. He saw her hurriedly slither past people, apologising to everyone she accidentally bumped into on the way.

His parents greeted her with a warm smile and she apologised to them for being late before she gratefully took the seat they reserved for her. She sighed in relief offering silent prayers thanking Kami for having made it on time. Her eyes scanned the stage for Ushijima only to find him already looking at her. Her world stopped when their eyes met. He was so captivating even from afar. She wanted to get up from her seat and run towards the stage, all the way until she was in his arms. The day of abomination was here for her and her eyes glossed as the ceremony ended. Ushijima harboured mixed emotions, he was both happy and sad. He was happy to pursue what he loved, but he didn't like leaving Sakura alone in Miyagi. She attracted more injuries than male attention sometimes and that worried him even more.