Babyboy

"I can't do this" she squealed clenching her teeth as Furuya dragged her like she weighed nothing and sat her in the passenger seat. There's only two seats so... that's the only one she could sit in.

"You don't have a license" she stated as he sat in the driver's.

He breathed in through his teeth "Not a problem" he said "I guess"

They got out of Shiratorizawa and a little ahead from there. "I'll get down here." She said

"Here?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure Miyuki is going bonkers now" she said getting off his car and he got down following her.

"You should've seen Wakatoshi's face" he said and she frowned automatically "Yeah... I hope he sorts it out soon"

"You're gonna... wait for him?" He asked.

"I will" she smiled "Thanks for the ride by the way. You didn't have to do it"

"Oh, but I did. You have a surprise coming up in tomorrow" he grinned.

"Say what?"

"Not for you in person, but yes, you'll be surprised. Very surprised" he said.

"I'll look forward to it then" she politely smiled.

"Should I pick you back up after a while?" He hopefully asked.

"Oh, no no, I'm good. Thank you though" she waved at him as got back into his hotwheels and sped away.

She walked a little further and sat at their usual place on slopes, her hand running through the spot on soft grass where he'd usually sit. It was the same place where they'd sit and bask in the morning sun as she laughed at something stoic he said, she loved how his cheeks went pink when she'd tease him. She looked at her cold hand and remembered him warming it for her all the time, her eyes teared as she rubbed it herself this time. She untucked her hair and covered her ears on her own.

"Guess I should get used to this" she sniffled to herself.

"Sakura chan?"

The least she wanted now was company, she took back that thought when she saw who it was.

"Tendou Senpai?"

"You seem disturbed. Did Furuya leave you here?"

"I asked him to"

"Say, are you dating him?"

"Of course not. He's a friend" she looked down at her fingers tugging the hem of her skirt.

"Is it because of Yuki?" He asked.

Tendou understood when she didn't answer.

"She's annoying, I'll give you that"

Sakura was still mum.

"Did you two break up?"

"Yeah" she whispered trying to hold her tears in. She'd be the last person to cry before Tendou Satori, of all the people in the world.

"Did Ushiwaka do something wrong?"

"I guess" that question made her think the whole thing a few hundred times.

"You gotta take back your place, ya know. Fight" he looked at the sky.

"It's not my place if I've to fight for it" she smiled sadly.

"He was looking for you all day"

"I saw that" she sarcastically scoffed. She had changed her direction several hundred times on seeing Miyuki glued to Ushijima.