Crash Landing

My, Oh My! This Baby right here - I_have_no_jamsss sent me the cutest quarantine special and I'm squealing in joy. Thank you so much! I can't tell you how grateful I am that you spent your precious time and energy to do this. You deserve all the love in the world.

I'll also take this to my advantage and pray that you guys are forever healthy

I'll also take this to my advantage and pray that you guys are forever healthy. The situation is worsening in several places and I pray everyday for all of you amazing people. You gave me strength in ways you can't even imagine, you continue to even if you don't know about it. Every one of you matter to me and I really hope you guys are safe. Y'all are okay, right?

~~~~~~~

Yuki's eyes widened when she heard the devil. She quietly eyed the fake sorry smile on her face as she walked back to her team. Yuki scoffed as she walked back to her friends, she didn't want to admit defeat but it really was her loss because Sakura got away with it.

Sakura ran around the corridor with the mop drifting around the floor in the process.

"Okay, lets get this done with so we can practice!"

She paused as she saw the rest of her team with mops in their hand as they began to run, they were already in their jerseys.

"What the-"

"We gotta finish warmup in the next ten minutes or you're running the track twice" Kiyomi marched in and they all fell in order.

"Sakura, lets get this done quick" Yumiko smiled alerting Sakura again.

'What did I do to deserve such amazing people around me? I thought author-chan was the only one with amazing readers supporting her so positively. These guys are amazing' she smiled.

The summer championships were closing in. Practice was much more intense than the usual. The girls were pushing extra hard, they were so close to tasting victory the last time, they weren't backing down this time. The boys had their reputation at stake, they had to defend their title this time.

Sakura was going back to the gym when she spotted Ushijima talking to Kageyama and Hinata. He looked pretty pissed.

'If someone spotted two here, they'd be busted' she hurried towards them.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo from the concrete! I'll defeat you and go to the nationals!" He loudly said pointing at Ushijima and Sakura froze.

"Oh, Sakura chan, Hi!" Hinata greeted her followed by Tobio. "Been long" the setter nodded at her and she timidly greeted them back.