Wedding Bells 🍋

123k reads? I'm flying. Just 8 more chapters.

I'm gonna cry when this comes to an end. I'm so sorry I'm already so emotional. You guys are real angels. This book wouldn't have progressed without you guys. I thank every one of  you with all my heart. ♥️

Y'aaaaall... there's gonna be sour lemon 🍋 so you know what to do if you're faint hearted.

"Toshi san..." She moaned as he laid her on his brand new couch, kissing her neck. He tossed away her clothing across the living room one by one until her red lingerie twisted his mind into absolute chaos.

"Now why would you do this to me, baby?" He said in an almost pleading tone "I have to get through our marriage alive." She smiled wrapping her legs around him and sat on him moulding her lips against his, she dragged her fingers through his hair pressing him closer. "What if your parents arrive?" She pulled back.

"I told them to leave us alone until evening"

"Now why would you do that?!" She looked at him in horror and he darkly chuckled pushing her lace to the side to feel her. "But we just kissed" his fingers slid into her wetness making her let out a moaning cry. She palmed her mouth shut so she wouldn't scream.

"Scream all you want, baby" he said.

She took over, throwing all his clothes away, placing kisses down his neck, leaving her marks on him, all the way down his chest and his chiseled torso until she reached his longing member. She was impatient. Her tongue moved languidly up and down him as she took him deeper inside her mouth. She skilfully did what she had become so good at and he groaned throwing his head back against the couch. He squeezed his eyes shut as her fingers wrapped tightly around his pulsing member along with her lips that continued until he finally gave in to her. The knot in his stomach was still disheveled from the high she gave him.

Her stripped her body of every fabric and stretched her long, slender legs out on his couch. He struggled to breathe as his skin melted against hers, she was so beautiful.

She needed to feel his warm, muscled torso pressed against her body. She needed his lips on hers, kissing her, tasting her, wanting her as much as she wanted him. She never thought she'd be engaged to him. It felt like a dream, but it was real. His hands kneaded her breasts, his tongue teasing her buds until she was a mess. He kissed down her lean torso, leaving small marks behind. His head then moved between her legs, his lips finding her core.

"Toshi san!!" Her hand ran through his hair as he relentlessly went down on her, his strong, muscular hands pinning her down from moving.

"Ahhhh!" Her body arched "TOSHI SAN!"

She felt herself growing wetter as she neared her release "No! Please stop!" She cried and he really stopped. When he did, her disappointment had never hit her harder. He slipped his fingers inside her again and she almost shot upright "I could feel you at any time of my life, blindfolded, and tell that these are mine, kitten" he raspily said and she almost succumbed to his fingers.

"Should I stop?"

"No! No! Please don't!" She clamped her legs shut blocking his face any access to her core.

"Princess, don't make me do it myself" he deadpanned still moving his skilful fingers and she couldn't get her body to listen to her.

He curled is fingers inside her and she screamed falling back on the couch, her legs moved apart under the command of his fingers and his tongue resumed making her head spin harder. "Oh, please!"

He took it as his cue to go harder and she repeatedly moaned his name before releasing with his permission.

"Whose Babygirl are you?"