Funeral

The whole school went talking about Sakura and Eita, oiling Ushijima's fire

The whole school went talking about Sakura and Eita, oiling Ushijima's fire. His heart was in a rumble, an unknown feeling.

"I have a feeling we've underestimated Ushijima senpai" Goshiki was shaking.

"Oh, how did it slip my mind? I really forgot that the whole school would participate" Tendou nodded closing his eyes and everyone attacked him.

During class, Tendou sat beside Ushijima who didn't seem to exhibit any unusual behaviours. Semi wouldn't even turn to look at Ushijima. Tendou somehow managed to keep Ushijima at a distance but keeping Sakura in view at all times.

"Go! Go!" Shirabu pushed Semi.

"I want to abort! People are looking at me" Semi was nervous.

"We're too deep in to abort now" Kawanishi said and the others nodded.

Semi took a deep breath and walked towards Sakura who was replacing her books in her locker.

"Sakura chan, hey" he leaned beside her and smiled.

"Semi san, don't you have class next?" She smiled greeting him.

"Yes, those books look heavy. Let me help you" he took the books from her before she could even protest and walked to her class. Ushijima didn't fully understand the feelings in his intestines, they were being ripped apart.

"You okay, Ushiwaka?" Tendou skeptically asked.

"Yes" he walked back to class, his eyes not inching away from the two. The look in his eyes scared even Tendou for a second. He had seen a new side of his best friend and he was now even more enthusiastic to see what would happen. He was looking forward to what Ushijima would say to Semi.

The bell rang and before Ushijima could get to Sakura, Tendou joined him "Let's go to the cafeteria!" He pulled his arm but the ace didn't move as he saw Semi walking towards Sakura.

The rest of the team hid in the corner, their heads peeking to get a view scene, one above the other.

"Sakura, I had to say something to you for a while now" he scratched his head.

"What is it?" She looked at him.

Ushijima was rolling in lava, the heat rose to his face. He didn't know what to do there so he simply tried to keep his manners at its best.

"Umm... its just that..." he hesitated.

"Oh, he's dropping the bomb!" The boys gnawed their nails as they looked back and forth at Semi and at Ushijima.

"I-I like you"

And there it was.

"Please go out with me"

That was the subliminal end. The whole corridor had their heart pounding in their oesophageal tracts, the hall was stark silent, like everyone had just disappeared into thin air.