Jimmy Uso

After lunch with your mom, Kristina, jimmy and the kids. you jimmy and all three kids are heading to the mall for some last minute shopping for Kristina birthday party in 3 days she is turning 5 your baby is growing up so fast, Jimmy helped you pay for her birthday party at the house and you really appreciate it, you want her fifth birthday to be special. Jimmy was totally done to help with his little princess In Kristina, he loves her like his own kid like Jaiden and Jayla, plus he loves her mommy too and that's you.

Jimmy drives you all to the Mall in your vehicle, jimmy grabs your hand in a front seat. Kristina is singing in her car seat, you giggle and smile at her as jimmy sing with her and you giggle at Kristina and Jimmy they are so much alike and they aren't kin, you smile and Kristina says "mommy can I have a princess crown for my birthday party? As you giggle "yes babygirl you can have a princess crown" as she smiles big and Jimmy says "princess I'll be your Prince" as you giggle and Kristina laughs "Jimmy I love you but I want Jaiden as my prince" as Jaiden laughs "it will be my Honor Kristina to be your Prince at your party in three days" as Jimmy laughs "I'll be mommy's king right honey? As you giggle. And say "yes honey" as you make it to the mall as jimmy parks and you all get out and Jimmy grabs Kristina from her car seat as you giggle and you five go in the mall for some shopping for Kristina birthday party in 3 days. You grab Jayla and Jaiden's hands and you walk in behind jimmy and Kristina, as you are heading to the costume store to get Kristina a crown and a few other things, you see Wade with Trinity in the bookstore and you don't like that,  you know they are up to something they don't hang out as you tip jimmy's shoulder who turns around and looks at you "what mamá? As you smile at him then point in the bookstore "we may have some trouble coming our way Jimmy" as he smiles and leans over and kisses you on the lips "we will beat whatever comes out way as long as we are together" as you nod your head and you five head to the costume store.

To be continued in a few days!!!!