John Cena

You and John are in Tampa FL at his house, he has a few days off and you are healing from a little injury nothing major but you need rest and relaxation.

John wants to you to get better so you two can continue tagging together for the near future, so he has the next few days planned so you can heal up real good and quick, he has had a few injuries so he knows how to heal himself and wants to show you some tricks of the trade in case you need them in the future, the next few days he is going to help you with healing process, he wants to try some ideas out on you that that could help with the healing process faster.

Plus he likes to spend time with you, and even if you are hurt you two are getting time alone at his house in Tampa FL and you love it there, who wouldn't it's a beautiful City and John's house is just amazing! He really has done well for himself in the business so far and you being his GF and now his tag team partner you are very proud of his accomplishments.

You hope In the future you can say you accomplish just as much as him, he truly is the champ and you hope you two make it for years to come as a couple in the ring and out! You two are the power couple in side the ring and outside your just John and you. Two of a kind.