Eddie Kingston

Your name in his phone: Little Mamà
His name in your phone: Mad King

You and Eddie eat dinner then you two head into your room for the night, you turn the tv on and find something to watch, Eddie comes in and comes behind you as you are messing with the tv "we aren't going to need that, we will make our own noise" as you turn around and look at him as his hands go to your waist and your goes around his neck as he kisses your lips lightly, he picks you up and your legs go around his waist as he carry's you to the bed and lays you down on it and he goes down with you, he smirks and kisses your lips then moves to down your neck leaving butterfly kisses up and down your neck. As you wrap your legs around his waist and he continues to kiss down your neck leaving wet kisses up and down on your neck. He pushing up against your core as you moan out and you feel him completely as he feels you getting wet for him as he moves his hand in between your legs and pushes his fingers into your bottoms and straight to your core, as your hands go to his back and you slowly dig your nails into his back as he moans out, then his fingers move to remove your bottoms and you lift your hips and he pulls them off leaving you naked on the bottom half of your body, he licks his lips and says "oh your pussy is craving my cock isn't it? As you nod your head at him and he runs his fingers over your clit and he feels your wetness and he moans out as he pulls back and removes his shorts along with his boxer shorts leaving him naked too, you bite your bottom lip as he rubs the head against your clit and you tight up and get wetter, your soaking wet for him and he pushes in side you without warning.

You tighten up around his cock as he pushes into you your nails dig into his back as he pounces into your clit, you throw your head back on the pillows as he push down on your hips and you take him Deeper inside your clit he smirks and kisses your lips lightly using some tougue as you suck on his tougue, he moans out and continues to pounces into you as you take him completely, he loves your pussy getting wetter and tighter around his cock, he smirks and says "oh babygirl you take my cock so well" as he flips you over so your on top of him and he holds your hips and you start to bounce on his cock. As you moan out. His hands go to your chest and he squeeze them, then plays with your nipples as you moan out and continues to bounce on his cock, he smirks and says "omg babygirl take my cock squeeze it" as your hands go on his chest and you dig your nails into it leaving marks as he pushes inside you and you tight up around his cock and you start to climax one hand goes to your clit and he rubs it until you squirt all over his cock. Then he flips you back over so your on your back on the bed and he fucks you hard and deep until he cums deep inside your pussy. He then pulls out and catches his breath, laying down on his back and pulling you against his chest, you two then get comfortable in each other's arms and fall sleep.

Next morning you are woke up by him kissing your neck lightly "babygirl wake up, I need to go meet Jon for a workout but I want to feel you around my cock one more time" as you giggle and open your eyes then  he kisses your lips, he then pulls you on his lap and pushes himself in you deep, you moan out. He wraps his arms around your waist and he pounces into you and you hold into his chest as you smile big at him as you bounce on his cock, he smirks and moves his hands to your hips and continues to bounce you up and down on his cock "oh babygirl I love this feeling I don't want it end" as you smile and he pulls you in for a kiss as he starts to fuck you hard and fast, you tight up and start to shake your about to climax on his cock again as he feels you tight up and he smirks moving his hand to your clit and rubs it until you climax and squirt all over his cock again he feels it and cums deep inside your pussy. You pull off him and he smirks and kisses your lips passionately, as he then gets up and goes to clean up his dick then he will get dressed and go meet Jon at the gym for their workout, you got a meeting with Cody about this coming week of work. He comes back out in his gym clothes and he leans over and kisses your lips "I'll see you later on today? As you nod your head at him and he leaves, you lay back and catch your breath then you get up shower and get ready for your meeting with Cody.

To be continued!!!!