Jay Briscoe

He dead on 1/17/2023, definitely a sad day if you are one of his fans or know anything about Him, Mark or the Briscoe Brothers!!! but I'll continue to write about him for now on!!!!

Jay has you pin against the mattress, him in between your legs and kisses your lips passionately. "You are in control of what is going to happen between us, if you don't feel comfortable with something tell me and I'll stop understand? As you nod your head "yes I understand handsome" as he smirks and kisses your lips lightly then moves his hand down between you two and goes to remove your shorts as he stops and looks at you as you nod your head at him giving him permission to keep going, he removes your shorts leaving your panties on then he grips your pussy in his hand, gripping it and slowly slides his fingers into your clit, pushing his fingers and your panties inside you, you moan out and feel yourself get soaking wet and begin to tighten up around his long fingers. He begins to finger fucks you. You moan out and he grips one side of your panties and Rips them off you, you lock eyes with him as he throws the ripped panties to the floor. He slides down your body And stops between your legs he spread you open wide then he digs in and begins to suck on your clit making your toes curl, he sucks hard on your clit, his hands gripping your legs and keeping them spread open as you moan out "omg jamin you got an magical tongue" as he lifts his head up and locks eyes with you "my tongue is just one of my best qualities, you get wet quick" as you nod your head at him "I do when someone is doing something right, and you my handsome man are doing something right" as he smirks and moves up your body again, kisses your lips lightly then you take the chance and slide your hand in to his shorts, gripping his cock in one hand as he moans out and places his forehead against yours, trying to catch his breath. You two get really into it then you two make slow passionately love to each other, he flips you two over and you ride him until you climax on his cock and he shots his load deep inside your pussy, coating your walls with his seed he rubs your clit and you squirt too.

he pulls out of your pussy, he pulls you against his chest and you two lay down, and relax, he rubs your back and says "I cum inside you, do we need to go in the morning and get the 3 day pill? As you smile and say "no Jamin I got the IUD place early this year it's good for 5 years so we got 4 and half left you can come inside me and not worry about me getting pregnant for 4 years and half" as he smirks and says "oh damn so we can do it without protection and not worry until we want to try for a baby or 4 and half years whatever comes first, I want to get to know you better then we be engaged and even married but engaged is a must before the pregnancy happens" as he smirks "I can deal with that, just so you know I want 2-4 kids one of each so one boy, one girl and if we have four one more boy and one more girl" as you smile "I think we can work that out some how" as he rubs circles on your lower back. You two continue to talk before you two go to sleep in each other's arms.

Next morning you two are up, you are in the bathroom getting ready for the day you got planned,

Jay is still sleeping so you go wake him up, you lean over the bed and kisses his lips lightly, he kisses you back then opens his eyes and looks his eyes with yours

Jay is still sleeping so you go wake him up, you lean over the bed and kisses his lips lightly, he kisses you back then opens his eyes and looks his eyes with yours. "I got to go to store and get some pieces, I'll be back in a few hours, I'll call you and see if you want something to eat, I'm taking Jessie with me" as he kisses your lips lightly. "Go into my wallet and grab my Mastercard and get anything you want to make this house our home, my pin is mybirth year" as you shake your head"Jamin I got money I can buy the pieces for the house" as he shakes your head "please sweetheart, I want you feel at home here" as you smile and go to his wallet and grab his card and place it in your purse. Then you walk back over and kisses his lips. "I'll you in a few hours, I'll call you when we are leaving and see if you want something to eat" as he nods his head and you get up and head out and get Jessie and then you two plus her and Mark's one year old baby boy Murphy head into town.

Jessie has got back her pre-baby body, as you two ladies and Murphy arrive at the stores and shop for a few hours getting a few pieces, then you call Jamin and see if he wants something to eat before you three head home he lets you know he is alright he has food out for dinner tonight, him and Mark went and got some food for lunch early. You Jessie and baby Murphy make it back home to the farm, you are carrying Murphy for Jessie who is getting the other kids off the bus, Mark and Jamin come out of the barn with their dad, Jesse and Mark's older kids run up to mark "dad guess what happen in school today, as Jesse's laughs and Jamin says "Jesse's where is my girl and baby Murphy at? As Jesse's points over to the truck and you are walking around the truck with Baby Murphy in your arms. As Jamin smiles big. As Jesse's smiles as Jamin runs over to you and baby murphy, Kissing your lips lightly.

To be continued!!! In Book Three.....